Mouthwash developed by Mahidol Uni can kill coronavirus in the mouth

snoop1130

Fine, but what about the COVID that you breath in through your nose? As one poster says, do you have to snort the mouth wash?

Keep trying, there are some people in North America that are trying a horse de worm pill and shot, how desperate

and stupid can some people be?

Questions, questions..

Geezer

Utter Nonsense I'm sorry to say, alchohol wipes and gels reputedly kill the virus but only on your hands mouthwash may only be affective against the virus if its in you're  mouth. As we all know it's airborn so sooner or later everyone on the planet will get it the vaccine protects vulnerable people from serious illness which is great. Lockdowns, masks, social distancing, hand gels,  and mouthwash won't work its in the air we breathe so let's open everything up and get people back to work as soon as possible it's a proven fact now that isolation doesn't work it just delays the inevitable outcome whilst financially ruining peoples lives.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:44 AM, vandeventer said:

Some news, A few years ago we were told not to use a mouth wash because it may cause mouth cancer. Now with more than 3 million dead from the virus they want us to start using it again.

According to the info I could find, the possible increased cancer risk was only seen with frequent (twice a day or more) and prolonged use (more than 35 years) and involved mostly alcohol-based mouthwashes. The risk was also more noticeable in those who smoked, and drank alcohol. This is not an alcohol-based mouthwash as far as I can tell and even if it were, you would have to be a smoker and drinker, and use it twice a day for the next 35 years plus, to have a statistically increased cancer risk.

33 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

According to the info I could find, the possible increased cancer risk was only seen with frequent (twice a day or more) and prolonged use (more than 35 years) and involved mostly alcohol-based mouthwashes. The risk was also more noticeable in those who smoked, and drank alcohol. This is not an alcohol-based mouthwash as far as I can tell and even if it were, you would have to be a smoker and drinker, and use it twice a day for the next 35 years plus, to have a statistically increased cancer risk.

This is the one I read.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-01-11/mouthwash-linked-with-increased-cancer-risk/262436

On 8/30/2021 at 7:31 PM, Boomer6969 said:

H2SO4 has come to Thailand. 100% effective against Covid. Now they have to work out wether they get a Medecine or a Chemistry Nobel prize.

"Willy was a chemist.

He isn't anymore.

What he thought was H2O

Was H2SO4."

Thanks for the lead in.????

• Haha 1