Bangkok’s easing of lockdown restrictions, explained

webfact

te.jpg

By Pear Maneechote

Following the gradual fall of cases throughout the country, the Thai government, in a bid to restore economic activity, is now easing lockdown restriction measures in Bangkok, its surrounding regions and the other “dark red zone” areas starting on September 1, the government spokesperson confirmed to Thai Enquirer on Wednesday.

“The easing of lockdown measures will be according to the Royal Gazette announced earlier this weekend,” the Deputy Government Spokeswoman, Dr. Ratchada Thanadirek, told the Thai Enquirer. “The ATK and vaccination regulations are indeed in principle, but they are going to be implemented [tomorrow], this is also according to the Royal Gazette.”

Here are some of the highlights to what the easing of lockdowns would look like starting September 1, according to the 32nd edition of the Royal Gazette that was published on Saturday.

Full story: https://www.thaienquirer.com/32055/bangkoks-easing-of-lockdown-restrictions-explained/

ti.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Let's not forget that according to a well-known rag, eligible employees can now go up to the fourth floor of the parking garage in Building B at the Government Complex in Chaeng Watthana from 8.30am to 4.30pm!

Now THAT'S news, and an important step in the fight against Cowid!

• Confused 1

I still don't understand the logic behind not allowing gym to open, not even those in private condominiums but yet, all other places where people gather in even bigger numbers they allow to open, Thai logic, anyone can explain that to me?...

26 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I still don't understand the logic behind not allowing gym to open, not even those in private condominiums but yet, all other places where people gather in even bigger numbers they allow to open, Thai logic, anyone can explain that to me?...

Nope ???? TIT