Reopening, really ??

domdom

6 hours ago, domdom said:

I know very well some break the law..

My point is, prohibiting any type or quantity of alcohol, doesn t help any fine dining restaurant (as they make most of their profit/margin on alcohol sales) and how, drinking a glass of wine or beer with your meal would affect the Covid issue.. and on top of it now, forcing all eateries to close at 8 is a nonsense..

Have a nice day

Send this message to [email protected] and ask for his thoughts.....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, domdom said:

restaurants HAVE TO CLOSE AT 8 !!!!

Yeah, that caught me out last night too, lol. I went for a pizza at the local Italian restaurant just after 8:00 and was told to go away. Luckily, I had one in the freezer so I just fired up the oven when I got back home. Never mind, I managed a swim and a haircut, so that's 2 out of 3, lol!

10 hours ago, domdom said:

I know very well some break the law..

My point is, prohibiting any type or quantity of alcohol, doesn t help any fine dining restaurant (as they make most of their profit/margin on alcohol sales) and how, drinking a glass of wine or beer with your meal would affect the Covid issue.. and on top of it now, forcing all eateries to close at 8 is a nonsense..

Have a nice day

The problem with allowing alcohol in restaurants is  simple people will eat something and gather to drink. I will not dine in for anything but breakfast until I can have a glass of wine with my food, so my thoughts are they can't allow until bars can open as well

8 hours ago, Guderian said:

Yeah, that caught me out last night too, lol. I went for a pizza at the local Italian restaurant just after 8:00 and was told to go away. Luckily, I had one in the freezer so I just fired up the oven when I got back home. Never mind, I managed a swim and a haircut, so that's 2 out of 3, lol!

I hope you managed the swim and haircut separately, although I know some barbers like to cut hair when it's wet.

9 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

They want restaurants to close at 20:00 because the curfew starts at 21:00 . If they allow restaurants to open untill 21:00 , a lot of people would be outside after curfew . Ok i also think the curfew is B.S but this explains your "nonsense" . 

many people whinging about the 8pm, I suspect many are restaurant owners.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kinnock said:

In Bangsaeni many restaurants still closed, probably not worth opening with reduced occupancy.  Also parks and car parks still closed - perhaps they didn't get the memo.

Probably waiting for the weekend when Bangkokians arrive en masse.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chilly07 said:

Need to get vaccines into Thai arms before reopening! So far Pattaya is way behind the rest of the country!

Pattaya is behind Bangkok and surrounding provinces plus Phuket but is ahead of the rest of the country.

15 hours ago, chilly07 said:

Need to get vaccines into Thai arms before reopening! So far Pattaya is way behind the rest of the country!

Actually I don't think it is... it is behind many part of the country, but probably ahead of some areas.