Sidewalks are becoming a cycle lane.

Mark17AA

I'm a cyclist as well but I definitely don't like riding on the sidewalks/footpaths.  I prefer to be out in the road where the traffic more or less is going the same direction.  If someone were to ride on a sidewalk/footpath they should certainly slow down and give right of way to pedestrians.   

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not without using the pavement half way, you don't.   The skywalk isn't continuous from Nana to Asoke.

Perfectly true, and if any single person on this forum would spot that it would be you.

If you walk from Nana, you will need to dip down onto Sukhumvit and then back up near the Hyatt(?).

Still a good walk (stroll) from Nana to Asoke if you then double back. We live soi 11.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, mokwit said:

I brought that up with Jack himself, pointing out how dangerously fast the driving was - his response was sorry, we have to drive that fast to get there before the Russian bus from Pattaya as if they get there first our processing is delayed by 2 hours.

Would leaving earlier not solve that problem ?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:
On 9/5/2021 at 9:55 AM, Will B Good said:

Not a solution but we walk along the "sky walk" now from near Nana all the way to Asoke and back.

Not without using the pavement half way, you don't.   The skywalk isn't continuous from Nana to Asoke.

He didn't say 'from' Nana, he said 'near' Nana. There is a difference. And it is indeed not far from Nana, the sky walk begins right at the old Chuvit Garden and goes to Asok. I think before long it will expand all the way 'to' Nana.

Edited by ColeBOzbourne

2 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

He didn't say 'from' Nana, he said 'near' Nana. There is a difference. And it is indeed not far from Nana, the sky walk begins right at the old Chuvit Garden and goes to Asok. I think before long it will expand all the way 'to' Nana.

That would be sweet. Above the traffic all the way!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

There is already a sky walk from the Hyatt Regency at Soi 13 that goes directly to Nana BTS but it is not connected to the Sofitel-Asoke sky walk.  Don't think there's any room for another one!

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:
7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Perfectly true, and if any single person on this forum would spot that it would be you.

If you walk from Nana, you will need to dip down onto Sukhumvit and then back up near the Hyatt(?).

"Perfectly true, and if any single person on this forum would spot that it would be you".

Nothing personal, I just tend to react to posters' saying things that aren't strictly true, it could be useful to other members.

"If you walk from Nana, you will need to dip down onto Sukhumvit and then back up near the Hyatt(?)".

Sofitel.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Perfectly true, and if any single person on this forum would spot that it would be you".

Nothing personal, I just tend to react to posters' saying things that aren't strictly true, it could be useful to other members.

Hahaha.......I was only joshing.

• Thanks 1