Ex-police chief ‘Joe Ferrari’ has 600 MILLION baht in assets

webfact

2 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

In our village that farang buy house to old "working girl"  (60+) who have huge silicon breast and look like train has run over her! Farang(UKK) is from BKK and visit once / month there, meanwhile husband drink whit boys  in police home! LOL

She speaks highly of you also, remarks on your ability once the blue pills kick in, but does not have to be bored for long time. 

Does not comment of where the facial damage was a bus or train.

????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

600 million baht when the median salary is 15,000 baht?

Corruption is quite rampant....

why not read before comment?

His salary was 43000 and he confiscated 400 luxury cars which paid him commission of around 400 million.

600 million is not even half of his worth, they only investigated his personal accounts in Thailand, if they were to bother and look closely, no doubt all siblings and parents are worth hundreds of millions  which they could not possibly earn, then of course there is offshore accounts and property and cars in mia nois names. I would say if he is showing 600 million, he has at least 2 billion

This is to be expected, and should come as no surprise. Police work is a pyramid scheme, with each franchisee helping to enrich the next level up. So, if there is any surprise at all, it is that he is not worth more. It is likely he has tens of millions of dollars stashed overseas. Same applies to the cabinet, and especially the PM. Likely most of the generals too. 

It could not be any other way. Thailand is built upon a foundation of corruption and patronage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Even if  his assets arent seized and confiscated,,, by the time he hands out  very large brown envelopes  to every one, ,, to  ensure his innocence,,he shouldnt have much left for himself, hopefully...   

I will stand up and say he is the best cop money can buy .............if he sends me a million Baht.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

600 Million THB in assets , salary 43,000 THB month ,I think

the tax man needs to have a close look at him too.

regards Worgeordie

A close look at how much was inherited and from whom is also in order. 

30 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I will stand up and say he is the best cop money can buy .............if he sends me a million Baht.

If you’re going to dream, you might as well go for 100 million????

If it transpires that he has amassed more wealth than his superiors and Thai jealousy kicks in, it could be a whole new far serious problem for Jo.

But my guess is that the inbred greed of the RTP wouldn't allow this to happen, so you have to question the wealth of his supervising officers.

I'd like to see someone perhaps the PM or deputy PM demand public transparency of ALL police chief's (and immediate families to Inc Mia noi) Bank accounts!

One can only imagine sh#! Storm that would cause!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The case against the former chief of the Nakhon Sawan police Pol Col Thitisan Utthanaphon or Joe Ferrari is building as more details slowly emerge about the wealthy policemen at the center of charges of killing a drug suspect in custody.

Now it looks like the pan who had a salary or 43,400 baht has 600 million baht in the bank, property and cars.

Wow, that's a lot of plastic bags!

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

She speaks highly of you also, remarks on your ability once the blue pills kick in, but does not have to be bored for long time. 

Does not comment of where the facial damage was a bus or train.

????

Age of 49 i haven't explore any kind pills yet, but is nice to hear you keep her company when she feel lonely. I dont know any of her fantasy's but seems like im one of them. You also seems to know her much better coz i havent see her face close , only refer train coz she use walking stick. 

1 hour ago, Dont confuse me said:

If it transpires that he has amassed more wealth than his superiors and Thai jealousy kicks in, it could be a whole new far serious problem for Jo.

But my guess is that the inbred greed of the RTP wouldn't allow this to happen, so you have to question the wealth of his supervising officers.

I'd like to see someone perhaps the PM or deputy PM demand public transparency of ALL police chief's (and immediate families to Inc Mia noi) Bank accounts!

One can only imagine sh#! Storm that would cause!

The PM? What country do you think this is? The PM was installed to protect the police, not prosecute them. He has never made any effort to pursue an agenda to get rid of corruption here. He talked about doing so. That was a snow job, to fool the most naive. But, that is who he is, and how he rolls. All talk, no action Cha Cha.