Impossible to login to DLT Smart Queue Application with passport ID

alexi333

Hello,

I would like to extend my thai driving licence, i watched the video, answer the question and get the screenshot certificate. Now i should login to DLT Smart Queue Applicationconnect to save the queue number. The problem is it ask a thai citizen ID or a Passport ID, the second option doesn't work. What should i do please ?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Can you get help from a Thai person and telephone your DLT. 

Tried to do that last week but NO joy!!

Each time my wife called DLT the phone was just put down without answering.

Apparently it will be open to foreigners from next month!!

Good job the screenshot cert. is good for 6 months I'd hate to have to sit through that again!!

I made an appointment using my TGF ID.....when I got to Land Transportation at Banglamung I was told in no uncertain terms it was for THAI only....I had to get a ticket and wait with the rest of the Farangs.....do not waste your time using it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, monsieurhappy said:

Good job the screenshot cert. is good for 6 months I'd hate to have to sit through that again!!

the problem is my driving licence expire on 20 september 2021

36 minutes ago, monsieurhappy said:

If it was me I wouldn't be bother about renewal of a Thai DL during this pandemic time, just keep your out of date DL with you.

In case you don't get it sorted, seems there is still time.

You can renew your Thai license up to three months before the expiration of your current one. If your license has expired by more than one year, you must retake the written theory test and achieve a score of at least 90.

Full article below.

https://axleaddict.com/safety/Renewing-a-Thailand-Drivers-License

I had the same situation last year. At the Bangchak office, they said the app is only for Thais and even though I could show I'd watched the video and answered the questions online, they wouldn't accept it.
I'm not sure what the situation is like now but last year (at that particular office) you had to go in person to make an appointment for a date 2-3 months away. I know a couple of people who got lucky when they turned up in the morning without an appointment and the foreign quota for the session hadn't been filled.