Governor expands Community Isolation quarantine centres

snoop1130

1631274502_1-org.jpg

Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew (left) at the meeting this morning (Sept 10). Photo: PR Phuket

PHUKET: Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew has announced that provincial officials will expand the number of “Community Isolation” centres on the island to help cope with the rising number of people being kept in quarantine on the island.

Speaking at the Phuket Sandbox Operations Center this morning, Governor Narong said that the move was to accelerate the establishment of Community Isolation centres to support ‘Green’ patients, those who have tested positive for COVID-19 but are suffering light symptoms of infection.

According to the Ministry of Public Health head office in Bangkok, a ‘Green’ patient is recognised as suffering mild symptoms of a sore throat; anosmia (loss of taste/smell); cough; runny nose; rashes; diarrhea; red eyes; and a body temperature over 37.5°C.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/governor-expands-community-isolation-quarantine-centres-81356.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-09-10

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

a ‘Green’ patient is recognised as suffering mild symptoms of a sore throat; anosmia (loss of taste/smell); cough; runny nose; rashes; diarrhea; red eyes;

Wow, exactly the same symptoms I had the morning after I woke up from my first time visiting Soi Cowboy!

No, wait, that time it wasn't anosmia, it was amnesia!

Pretty close, though.

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

PHUKET: Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew has announced that provincial officials will expand the number of “Community Isolation” centres on the island to help cope with the rising number of people being kept in quarantine on the island.

Opening Phuket to the un-vaccinated was such a brilliant idea...

We're 100% prepared for anything I remember them all saying.