Expat.vac website etc

DPKANKAN

22 minutes ago, MasterBaker said:

you shoild get a vaccination paper from them, it will have either 13 digit ID, barcode or QR, if you chan those 2, you will vee the number, it's also below the barcoge. Make sure, you have your phine number on the vaccination record, you need it to create account on the app

Was not aware of the 13 digit code until returning yesterday from my 2nd Jab and then reading the Asean Post about the Moh Prompt app. We were given no number. So yesterday, as an option, I emailed the Doctor who sent us our expat.vac appointment about it. Low and behold about 8.00pm last night I received an email in return with the 13 digit number and I am now registered!!!????????????????????????????????

241299098_343470137527719_1975346488280571471_n.jpg

241405472_214726834025461_8231513431187402912_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MasterBaker said:

you shoild get a vaccination paper from them, it will have either 13 digit ID, barcode or QR, if you chan those 2, you will vee the number, it's also below the barcoge. Make sure, you have your phine number on the vaccination record, you need it to create account on the app

As I stated, we were not given anything or informed about it!! And, as my last post shows, I am now registered on the App.????????????????

• Like 1

When I registered for vaccination at Hua Hin Market VILLAGE mall, way back at the end of May, even though I wasn't given a date I could log on to Hua Hin Hospital using my passport number and there was my 13 digit ID. It works in the Mor Phrom app, showing all the details of my recent first jab. So I think everyone who has registered has an ID. If you have difficulty finding it, TIT. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

When I registered for vaccination at Hua Hin Market VILLAGE mall, way back at the end of May, even though I wasn't given a date I could log on to Hua Hin Hospital using my passport number and there was my 13 digit ID. It works in the Mor Phrom app, showing all the details of my recent first jab. So I think everyone who has registered has an ID. If you have difficulty finding it, TIT. 

I notice that you transliterate the Thai word หมอพร้อม correctly to Mor Phrom. I wonder why other posters write 'Phrompt/Prompt'? Just curious.

I have found the app has its downsides, all messaging is in Thai and the theres a whole section I cannot fathom in Thai which seems to be a 7 day check in for symptoms. 

It populated immediately with my certificate so they must be entering the info directly in the hospital. But its erratic when to show certificate and when a blank page (in IOS).

2 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

I notice that you transliterate the Thai word หมอพร้อม correctly to Mor Phrom. I wonder why other posters write 'Phrompt/Prompt'? Just curious.

I have no special knowledge but do try to follow the nuances of Thai speech. For example khap is not pronounced kap. I also like to respect the Thai 'l/r' confusion, the tongue position against the roof of the mouth is very slightly different and with 'r' creates a plosion ('right' becomes 'light' without). And of course the 'r' is formed with the tongue not the teeth and lips. I love saying 'roti', it's beautiful if you say it like a Thai or an Indian. ????

Oh, and I love that a Thai saying 'twenty' often sounds like seventy (te-venty). Shocks me sometimes when asking to pay, until I remember. But hey, their English is usually far better than my mangled Thai. These things are part of the enjoyment of life among the good people here. ????

My last vaccine was a week ago at Samitjev in Sri Racha.  After several asks, I got the certificate with the ID number by email today.  Entering it in Mor Phrom was simple once I gave up on translating and entered what I thought was needed.  

I find that opening it and bringing up the Digital Health Pass works about one time in 3.  So, I hope that I'm never in a queue and holding up people when I need it.

3 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

Useful information.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Whale said:

I have found the app has its downsides, all messaging is in Thai and the theres a whole section I cannot fathom in Thai which seems to be a 7 day check in for symptoms. 

Indeed, they have a survey (all in Thai, just like most of the app in general) to ask you for the side effects you've encountered after 1 day and after 7 days, respectively.

I'm having the AZ jab to follow the Sinovac at my local village hospital on the 15th. It will be interesting to see if I receive a number, bar code or anything else, because my vaccinations have had no connection with any website. I got nowhere with them, and applying at the local hospital was one of the alternative options I tried (and as we were advised to do).

One possible problem is that I used my wife's phone number, as did she, as it was more convenient for if they had any questions.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

2 hours ago, apetryxx said:

This hysteria over Covid has to stop. It’s just plain insane to obsess over this virus.

I agree with you, I got the shot in America before coming here, mainly because I figured it would make it easier for me to come, but in reality, and my opinion only, even if vaccinated you can still carry and spread the virus, the shot "might" protect me and might not. This bull***t about not being able to go to restaurants or fly or whatever because you don't have a card showing a vaccine is crazy. I'm tired of not living a normal life. I'm prepared to take my chances, most people recover and if I don't I guess my time was up. 

• Haha 1

Second Pfizer jab today and I said yesterday on here I would get to the bottom as to why I could not register on the Mor Phrom app.

It appears I was entering everything correctly. However, the nurse took my pink ID card and used it to replace the 13 Digit number I had been allocated on the vaccine document.

The problem was whoever had inputted my data into the computer the first time around had used my middle name as my surname. Therefore, when they tried to find me under my ID card the number and name were different, until she saw the error. This was corrected and entered as per pink card and no problem.

I then went back to the app and did the registration process and it all came up, OTP was there in seconds, although everything on the app including my name is in Thai script. I worried slightly about this if needed for travel outside Thailand.

They told me it will take until tomorrow for second jab to register on the app and if I require a printed form vaccine card, I must go to Kalasin main hospital from tomorrow.

I also have been told Air Asia, which is relevant in my case, and other institutions will start asking for vaccine proof soon via the Mor Phrom app.

16 minutes ago, Tedly said:

I agree with you, I got the shot in America before coming here, mainly because I figured it would make it easier for me to come, but in reality, and my opinion only, even if vaccinated you can still carry and spread the virus, the shot "might" protect me and might not. This bull***t about not being able to go to restaurants or fly or whatever because you don't have a card showing a vaccine is crazy. I'm tired of not living a normal life. I'm prepared to take my chances, most people recover and if I don't I guess my time was up. 

In recent studies they have found that people who are fully vaccinated have a reduced chance of contracting the virus and passing it on. It helps with protecting us against variants to a great degree, and of course, prevents us being admitted to hospitals with serious illness.

I too have heard about airlines and various institutions such as restaurants in Asia, set to require the vaccine card as proof and also the Mor Phrom App in Thailand, Air Asia at least. In Cambodia you must provide proof for admittance to certain restaurants in the capital already.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Second Pfizer jab today and I said yesterday on here I would get to the bottom as to why I could not register on the Mor Phrom app.

It appears I was entering everything correctly. However, the nurse took my pink ID card and used it to replace the 13 Digit number I had been allocated on the vaccine document.

I got my 2nd Pfizer jab yesterday, they couldn't find me on their system, ask me to look, I said try under my Christian name, and there I was.

Later they gave me my vaccination certificate and I noticed that the address was incorrect, I took it back and the lady said, oh my pen rye, someone entered it like that, it is not a problem, your name is correct and it shows you have received two doses of Pfizer.

In a weeks time I will go to my local Ministry of Public Health with the vaccine certificate, plus a copy, same with my pink ID and Passport page to apply for a Yellow Vaccination Passport Book so that when I travel I can show that, besides the certificate is in Thai so if I gave that to some immigration officer overseas, I know I would have a problem.

Also hope to sort the address thing out too.

The above said, you might want to apply for the Yellow Vaccination Passport Book , cost is 50 baht and collection a week later from applying.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I got my 2nd Pfizer jab yesterday, they couldn't find me on their system, ask me to look, I said try under my Christian name, and there I was.

Later they gave me my vaccination certificate and I noticed that the address was incorrect, I took it back and the lady said, oh my pen rye, someone entered it like that, it is not a problem, your name is correct and it shows you have received two doses of Pfizer.

In a weeks time I will go to my local Ministry of Public Health with the vaccine certificate, plus a copy, same with my pink ID and Passport page to apply for a Yellow Vaccination Passport Book so that when I travel I can show that, besides the certificate is in Thai so if I gave that to some immigration officer overseas, I know I would have a problem.

Also hope to sort the address thing out too.

The above said, you might want to apply for the Yellow Vaccination Passport Book , cost is 50 baht and collection a week later from applying.

Thanks,

Good to know.

If I hear anything about Thailand's borders opening with its neighbors or coming off the Red list with the UK, that will be my next plan of action.

So first to Kalasin hospital for the vaccination certificate and then locate the Ministry of Health which shouldn't be too far away from there in the city, I should imagine, I shouldn't think we would have one in the Amphur,would we?

6 hours ago, DefaultName said:

My last vaccine was a week ago at Samitjev in Sri Racha.  After several asks, I got the certificate with the ID number by email today.  Entering it in Mor Phrom was simple once I gave up on translating and entered what I thought was needed.  

I find that opening it and bringing up the Digital Health Pass works about one time in 3.  So, I hope that I'm never in a queue and holding up people when I need it.

Take a screenshot and save it, saves the hassle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inThailand said:

Another unnecessary item by the monkeys in charge. At least better than the useless yellow book or pinky card. 

Sorry your unsatisfied with what you call a useless pink card and yellow house book, many would disagree with you, and my 13 digit ID from my pink ID card is my mor phrom ID as well and how I registered. No issues here 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Thanks,

Good to know.

If I hear anything about Thailand's borders opening with its neighbors or coming off the Red list with the UK, that will be my next plan of action.

So first to Kalasin hospital for the vaccination certificate and then locate the Ministry of Health which shouldn't be too far away from there in the city, I should imagine, I shouldn't think we would have one in the Amphur,would we?

If you type in Ministry of Public Health Kalassin on Google Maps it comes up at 129 Pihrom Road. When zooming in, I see it's next door to some new government hospital, opposite some strip shops, anyway, you would know the area as you live there.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, DefaultName said:

You must have been on the same day as me when they said they had 'run out' of certificates, like you I am still waiting, who/how did you contact to get it sent to you?

On 9/15/2021 at 11:59 AM, Rimmer said:

You must have been on the same day as me when they said they had 'run out' of certificates, like you I am still waiting, who/how did you contact to get it sent to you?

See my latest post. Got my certificate on the Moh Prompt app!!!!????????????????

• Like 1

Right now the validity of any digital passport issued by Thai government for use overseas is unknown. There are rumors that the Mor Prom app is not accepted overseas. My supposition is that it is premature to assume anything, and each individual government will be evaluating the Thailand Visa Passbook, Mor Prom app vaccine certificate or anything generated by the Thai government. You can be assured that when Thailand created these instruments it did not check with other countries to see what standards in terms of security features that would be necessary.