Ubon, Pfizer, Vaccination ID

ThiAmo

Have you been vaccinated at the main hospital in Ubon at 26.8. and 10.9. with Pfizer like me?

If so, have you received the 13-digit vaccination Identification number which is needed to register with the Mor Phrom application in order to get the Digital Health Pass? 

Neither at the registration procedure nor at the occasion of the 2 jabs have I been handed out this essential number. 

Anyone here with the same experience?

Thank you!

I'm not in Ubon but I had my second Astra Zeneca only yesterday.

The slip they issued me with before leaving has a 13 digit number 3rd row down which has no meaning to me or my identity. It is in the space saying ID CARD Number.

Maybe this is the number you need.

Edited by yosib157
sent incomplete
  • Like 2

Have you been vaccinated at the main hospital in Ubon at 26.8. and 10.9. with Pfizer like me?

If so, have you received the 13-digit vaccination Identification number which is needed to register with the Mor Phrom application in order to get the Digital Health Pass? 

Neither at the registration procedure nor at the occasion of the 2 jabs have I been handed out this essential number. 

Thank you!

The 13-digit number is your ID number. This number is not GIVEN out at the hospital. This number is given out at the local amphur or district office where you register to get house registration. If you have a house registration book or a pink ID card, the 13-digit number is on these. If you do not have either of these documents, I don't what you can do to get the Digit Health Pass. I guess your passport number is of no help. I have received my two vaccine shots and I registered with my 13 digit ID number. To date, I haven't tried to get the Digital Health Pass. The piece of paper I received is okay for me.   

• Thanks 1

Received my second shot on Monday (9/13) in Udon Thani, and after the wait time of approximately 30 minutes all that were injected passed by tables where they gave you your "proof of injection" paper which has the 13 digit number. Was asked if I needed a "vaccine passport". In that case I needed to go to the local gov. hospital. For 50 Bt and 7-10 days latter a passport would be provided

Edited by LOS1
add info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Michael Hare said:

If so, have you received the 13-digit vaccination Identification number which is needed to register with the Mor Phrom application in order to get the Digital Health Pass? 

Thank you!

The 13-digit number is your ID number. This number is not GIVEN out at the hospital. This number is given out at the local amphur or district office where you register to get house registration. If you have a house registration book or a pink ID card, the 13-digit number is on these. If you do not have either of these documents, I don't what you can do to get the Digit Health Pass. I guess your passport number is of no help. I have received my two vaccine shots and I registered with my 13 digit ID number. To date, I haven't tried to get the Digital Health Pass. The piece of paper I received is okay for me.   

... actually they do, or rather some of them looking at the OP.

Multiple reports of gettin ID# 600000xxxxxxx via vacc certificates and related activities, I sure did and never had any Thai ID or local tax ID before ...

Probably you got 2 ID numbahs now mate, but you can always sell one ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

... actually they do, or rather some of them looking at the OP.

Multiple reports of gettin ID# 600000xxxxxxx via vacc certificates and related activities, I sure did and never had any Thai ID or local tax ID before ...

Probably you got 2 ID numbahs now mate, but you can always sell one ...

My vaccination certificate has no number on it at all. So I don't have two numbers. My wife and I  were vaccinated in Ubon, but not at the hospital. We registered with our 13 digit ID numbers. I asked about the Digital Health Pass and was told to wait three days and then click into the Mor Phrom site.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ThiAmo said:

If so, have you received the 13-digit vaccination Identification number which is needed to register with the Mor Phrom application in order to get the Digital Health Pass? 

Hi ThiAmo...I got my 2 Pfizer Jabs at the Undo Uni  4 days ago...... they then issued a certificate with you Name DOB Passport Number and 13 Digit Vax number---Also there has been an App sent to me--which you fill in and receive (That new Bar code thing) sits on your phone so when you go anywhere they can just scan that and know you have been Vaxed

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hare said:

Thank you!

I understand there is a difference between your pink ID number and the number issued when registering for vaccine. 

I'm told the vaccination ID number is issued by the main health computer system when registering.

If registering via different websites a person can have 2 of these numbers.

Some of the sites don't link causing people who have been vaccinated with sinovac or AstraZeneca being contacted for Pfizer.

I'm aware of people previously being double vaccinated receiving Pfizer and their records corrected to show the Pfizer as a booster.

This can be easily corrected by staff issuing certificates at the vaccination centre.

We registered through the Chulabhorn Royal Academy. There is a 6 digit ID registered number but this number is not written on the vaccination certificate. The only information on the certificate is our name, vaccine name, and date of first jab and date of second jab, with the nurses signature beside the dates. 

3 hours ago, Michael Hare said:

Thank you!

Two different things, my covid ID is not the same as my Tabien baan ID

23 minutes ago, DiDiChok said:

What a lot of misinformation!  I got given a piece of paper after the first vax while doing the 20 minute wait to see if you're all right.  Being anal retentive, I always photograph everything immediately.  When the 20 minutes was up, they came and collected that piece of paper.  When I got home, lo and behold I couldn't find my 13 digit ID number that people were saying I needed.  But when I looked at the photo of the paper I'd given back, there it was.

Now I've had the second Pfizer vax plus waiting for an hour and a half afterwards, they gave me the "Thailand National Certificate of Covid vaccination" (13 digit ID number on it, starting 6000 ....) with the QR code to the MoPH page for confirmation.

All not so easy for those who didn't wait or didn't look closely at everything they were given.  Google Translate from camera & photo is so useful at times.

Good on you in getting the vaccination ID number. My wife and I have had our two shots and received our certificates with the dates of the shots and the signatures of the nurses. Nowhere is there a vaccination number or any number of any kind. The only number I viewed was on the SMS notification that came to me on my telephone. This was a 6 digit registration number and not a vaccination number. But not to worry. The piece of paper is fine.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DiDiChok said:

What a lot of misinformation!  I got given a piece of paper after the first vax while doing the 20 minute wait to see if you're all right.  Being anal retentive, I always photograph everything immediately.  When the 20 minutes was up, they came and collected that piece of paper.  When I got home, lo and behold I couldn't find my 13 digit ID number that people were saying I needed.  But when I looked at the photo of the paper I'd given back, there it was.

Now I've had the second Pfizer vax plus waiting for an hour and a half afterwards, they gave me the "Thailand National Certificate of Covid vaccination" (13 digit ID number on it, starting 6000 ....) with the QR code to the MoPH page for confirmation.

All not so easy for those who didn't wait or didn't look closely at everything they were given.  Google Translate from camera & photo is so useful at times.

I'm sorry it is stil not easy, they, (government/hospital) do very difficult.

I've got my 2 jabs in the government hospital in Chaam.

After the second jab with Pfizer, I got a Pink card, yes with the name (Thailand Certificate of Covid enz.), but NO 13 digit number what starts with 6000, but in my case with 0113 etc.

The nurse who gives me the card told me to make a picture of the QR code  in the upper/right corner of the pink card.

And yes it brings you to website with in green "COVID-19 Vaccine and test result certificate" so is that what I need?

I need the yellow book because I like to go out of the country, so went back to the hospital for the yellow book but NO, no yellow book, very complicated.

So I wonder to where do I have to go, district office? Another hospital?

9/8, I registered with the Expatvac site, never received an email for the date of my jab as was said on their site, then low and behold, yesterday my local hospital Doctor rang me, and have been told first Pfizer will be on Monday 20th, she just told me to bring my passport. :happy: Koh Chang.

Edited by brianthainess

OP here.

After request they sent me this magic 13-digit vac-thingy yesterday on my phone.

Joy lasted but for some minutes though as the number wasn't accepted during the Mor Phrom registering process.

Seems that at present they are in an "improvement" stage of the Digital Health Pass procedure anyway, as mentioned on a Line-chat from them yesterday.

Let's grant them more time to untangle this.

Thanks for your replies.

Stay healthy.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:17 AM, Michael Hare said:

My vaccination certificate has no number on it at all. So I don't have two numbers. My wife and I  were vaccinated in Ubon, but not at the hospital. We registered with our 13 digit ID numbers. I asked about the Digital Health Pass and was told to wait three days and then click into the Mor Phrom site.

Two AZ shots at Ubon Sapphasit, the Digital Health Pass came through two days later showing my Thai ID number. Armed with this and my GBR Passport I went to the Health Department office by the river and arranged for a Vaccine "passport". This should be ready later this week, ie 3-5 working days.

I will revert.

On 9/17/2021 at 8:16 AM, Michael Hare said:

Nonsense! They are talking about the extra 13 digit number that has been created especially for foreigners and the vaccination system. Not to be compared same as a Thai ID for foreigners. Just a specific 13-digit number that can be used to see your vaccination status in the app created for that purpose. As already mentioned in this thread is a located on the third row, that normally includes a Thai persons ID number on the slip, if you get one, from your vaccination.

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Nonsense! They are talking about the extra 13 digit number that has been created especially for foreigners and the vaccination system. Not to be compared same as a Thai ID for foreigners. Just a specific 13-digit number that can be used to see your vaccination status in the app created for that purpose. As already mentioned in this thread is a located on the third row, that normally includes a Thai persons ID number on the slip, if you get one, from your vaccination.

Good to know this. I will not argue with you. I have no such special 13-digit vaccination number. The only data my wife and I have on our certificates are our names, the vaccine name, the dates of the first dose and second dose and the signatures of the nurses who administered the shots. 

1 hour ago, Michael Hare said:

Good to know this. I will not argue with you. I have no such special 13-digit vaccination number. The only data my wife and I have on our certificates are our names, the vaccine name, the dates of the first dose and second dose and the signatures of the nurses who administered the shots. 

There should be a number for you registered somewhere. The best you can do is to make contact with the same people again as you know the place and have signatures of nurses. maybe it´s the usual confusion, that foreigners is not in the system, which makes people think the receipt is not important for you. I believe they should be able to give you a receipt or at least a 13 digit code. There should be one registered for you and your name.