Why Do You Think Thai Women Prefer to Hang with You? A Foreigner in a Foreign Land?

GammaGlobulin

10 minutes ago, mvdf said:

AA: No

BB: No

CC: No

The correct answer is DD: it's because you are a walking and breathing ATM.

EE: I am in love.

((SAME as many of you, one might dare say.  You know you are in love. I am COMPLETELY in love.))

Edited by GammaGlobulin

16 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

EE: I am in love.

((SAME as many of you, one might dare say.  You know you are in love. I am COMPLETELY in love.))

What is this thing called, Love?

What is this thing called love.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ezzra said:

So this is how it's going to be with the OP coming up with some wacky and hypothetical scenarios every morning? many of which have been discussed in this forum before...

.....ad nauseam - 

57 minutes ago, ezzra said:

So this is how it's going to be with the OP coming up with some wacky and hypothetical scenarios every morning? many of which have been discussed in this forum before...

Pity that there is no more POTY, this guy would clear up 555

1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

Being the reasonably perceptive and connected gentlemen that you might be, Double D, we'll assume you clearly understand that all Thai ladies shouldn't be painted with the same brush - quite frankly, one can differ from the next and the next quite easily. 

I'll play along. 

I believe a defined answer might be a mix of CC and [my own two added] DD, which is: financial and familial stability. And EE: expert practitioner of cunnilingus.

In a parallel world, might be more insightful to ask a hundred random Thai ladies the same thing. 

And name it '' One Hundred Thai Lies "

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BE88 said:

Because cash only and increase my social status with rich farang, what else I love you honey ?

If she then realizes that you don't have all the money she imagined, then you're fired.

I am not sure if they increase their social status if they bring a Farang home. I guess it depends on the baseline. If she is from Isaan with one or more ex-husbands, and some kids, then sure, almost anything will bring her status up, a new watch, or something she can show on Facebook will do. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

what is the reason that Thai women will cross cultural boundaries and seek out foreign men

Most women enter into a committed relationship with someone because they provide for them or increase their social standing.  They also try to maximise this by finding the person who will allow the highest provision or increase in social standing that they can secure.  It's likely that native women seek out foreign men because A, they are far richer and have much higher status than the local men within their reach, or B, local men are not interested in them at all so none are in their reach.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And, therefore, what is the reason that Thai women will cross cultural boundaries and seek out foreign men, and fall in love with a foreign stranger?

Thai men!

The opinion of many Thai women I have known/know

Edited by Caspersfriend
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1