Why Do You Think Thai Women Prefer to Hang with You? A Foreigner in a Foreign Land?

GammaGlobulin

1 hour ago, Caspersfriend said:

Thai men!

The opinion of many Thai women I have known/know

Yeah, after a Thai lady is thrown to the curb by her Thai husband, she will look around for another Thai man, and if rejected a bunch of times for anything except being a gik, yeah, she will conclude that Thai men suck, and go for a Farang. The problem comes if she runs into another Thai man who finds her acceptable, then she runs the risk of having the Farang find out, dropping her, and then have the Thai man lose interest in the now penniless lady.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Farmerslife said:

I'll swallow the bait for the fun of it.

The cynic in me would say that my wife has always viewed me as a walking, talking ATM and that's not changed over 30 years, nor ever will.

On the other hand, with the new lady in my life where the age gap makes me somewhat uneasy and doubt her sanity, my sanity and whether I've entered a parallel universe, matters are rather different. She tells me loves me for the emotional support I give her, the encouragement,  the fact that I treat her with respect, that I pay her compliments, I can make her laugh, I put her wishes before my own. All very basic things as you would imagine but, apparently, her previous Thai boyfriends failed in these simple matters. The boot was on the other foot, they treated her as an ATM while they went drinking, skiving, playing cards, chasing other girls etc. 

I know at the end of the day it will all end in tears (mine, probably ????). She will find a man of her own age that will set her heart racing and I'll be consigned to the dustbin where I belong anyway, but it will have been great fun while it lasted. ????

You are truly in love. 

Absolutely smitten. 

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Farmerslife said:

The cynic in me would say that my wife has always viewed me as a walking, talking ATM and that's not changed over 30 years, nor ever will.

On the other hand, with the new lady in my life where the age gap makes me somewhat uneasy and doubt her sanity, my sanity and whether I've entered a parallel universe, matters are rather different.

Are you saying that you are still with your wife as well as the new lady?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Yeah, after a Thai lady is thrown to the curb by her Thai husband, she will look around for another Thai man, and if rejected a bunch of times for anything except being a gik, yeah, she will conclude that Thai men suck, and go for a Farang. The problem comes if she runs into another Thai man who finds her acceptable, then she runs the risk of having the Farang find out, dropping her, and then have the Thai man lose interest in the now penniless lady.

20 hours ago, Farmerslife said:

apparently, her previous Thai boyfriends failed in these simple matters. The boot was on the other foot, they treated her as an ATM while they went drinking, skiving, playing cards, chasing other girls etc.

The stories I have heard over the years are predominately in line with the second quote. Maybe that's due to the class of women I associate with.

2 hours ago, Caspersfriend said:

The stories I have heard over the years are predominately in line with the second quote. Maybe that's due to the class of women I associate with.

Stories seems an appropriate description. 

Edited by Kadilo

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 4:45 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

CC.  Is it because you are perceived as being more exotic?

Definitely not this as everybody knows the average Thai has absolutely no interest in or curiosity about other cultures.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

The answer is this:

They are from a low socioeconomic background and, therefor, only have access to two types of men: a motorcycle taxi driver or a farang.

This pretty much sums it up.

I do wonder how many men can be so clueless especially the ones who claim to live in hiso thinglor ekkamai condo. I see a lot of single ladies in my building driving 10 million baht cars. Maybe they have someone, but it sure ain't Farang.  I also see a lot of Farang carrying Louis Vuitton bags for their wanna be hiso Issan girlfriends.

Then there are guys like me who married ex bitch girl close to my age who are too old to start a family and have to settle for Farang. The most depressing thing when I met her was that she drives Honda Jazz. 

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Women are programmed for genetic diversity.

Maybe you are correct.

It is a well-known fact that if you check the eggs in a birds nest, some of the eggs were fertilized by various male birds.

Also, it is known that there many, many cases when genetic tests prove that the father of infants in the hospital are not the husband.

Need I go on, and on, and on....?

Why Do You Think Thai Women Prefer to Hang with You? A Foreigner in a Foreign Land?

a. Because, so far, there is no law against it.

b. Because, they have no shame.

c. Because, they perversely seem to want to leave Thailand for other places, places which are not as fine as Thailand.

I really cannot understand why, in fact.

Maybe they are crazy.

YES!

Thai Girls are CRAZY FOR YOU!

All Thai women love romance.

And, only we can provide it.

"Why Do You Think Thai Women Prefer to Hang with You? ..."

After 43 years being married to a Thai woman, I'm afraid to ask her.  I don't need to be reminded of all the butt-head stuff I did or didn't do.  But maybe, just maybe, I was interesting at the time.  40+ years ago in Loei province it was very boring.  555.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 7:58 PM, Will B Good said:

...that and a 10".......

Sure. In your manliness of manly dreams. ????

BTW, if you're not aware of it - Asian gals not care for larger knobs and certainly not necessary for either party.????

Just saying..

Money, and the financial security that represents is #1. Most of us are getting with gals from modest backgrounds. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Maybe 1% of foreigners are getting with what could be referred to as a high functioning woman.

Some like our qualities. Some like our less conventional lifestyles. Some like our humor or taste. Some like being with a man who is capable of monogamy. But, none of that would be possible without the finoncial stability. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why do you think we should think about why they do what they do?

There is no logic and it doesn't make sense to try to find logic when there is no logic.

That is, unless you place a superlative standard for what logic might be. 

The reality is, that for most of us to have an opportunity to be a considerably younger, pretty, thin, and a good, kind hearted woman back in our countries of origin, we would have to be worth at least $50 million. Here? Alot less. A whole lot less.

But, in most cases, it does not come cheap! Supporting a younger woman here takes money. And I know alot of guys who remain single, because they know they can't afford that expense. 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:44 AM, Farmerslife said:

I'll swallow the bait for the fun of it.

On the other hand, with the new lady in my life where the age gap makes me somewhat uneasy and doubt her sanity, my sanity and whether I've entered a parallel universe, matters are rather different. She tells me loves me for the emotional support I give her, the encouragement,  the fact that I treat her with respect, that I pay her compliments, I can make her laugh, I put her wishes before my own. All very basic things as you would imagine but, apparently, her previous Thai boyfriends failed in these simple matters. The boot was on the other foot, they treated her as an ATM while they went drinking, skiving, playing cards, chasing other girls etc. 

I know at the end of the day it will all end in tears (mine, probably ????). She will find a man of her own age that will set her heart racing and I'll be consigned to the dustbin where I belong anyway, but it will have been great fun while it lasted. ????

Can you send a picture of her please.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:14 AM, Pravda said:

This pretty much sums it up.

I do wonder how many men can be so clueless especially the ones who claim to live in hiso thinglor ekkamai condo. I see a lot of single ladies in my building driving 10 million baht cars. Maybe they have someone, but it sure ain't Farang.  I also see a lot of Farang carrying Louis Vuitton bags for their wanna be hiso Issan girlfriends.

Then there are guys like me who married ex bitch girl close to my age who are too old to start a family and have to settle for Farang. The most depressing thing when I met her was that she drives Honda Jazz. 

I too.

I even use LV bin bags.