Pattaya Nightlife ( Sand Box) Any opinions, on a Walking Street, LK Metro, Soi 6, Tree Town, Soi Boomerang ( Sand Box)

redwood1

Idea: “Pattaya Nightlife Sandbox”

Lockdown ALL entry points on Walking street: the Northside, soi 15, soi 16, side alleys, and the Southside by Volunteers, police, and tourist police.

Who can enter the restricted Nightlife Sandbox? 
3 kinds of people: 
1. Staff with 1 or 2 vaccines or recovered from covid with proof
2. Customers with 2 vaccines or recovered of covid with proof
3. Food sellers can enter with 1 or 2 vaccines or recovered from covid.

Edited by Rimmer
Edited to Fair use

BarGroup News coy about revealing the identity of a bar owner actively seeking ways to get entertainment areas open as quickly as possible. Shock, horror I wonder who that could possibly be :)).  Good old quality impartial Pattaya journalism at its finest.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, kinyara said:

BarGroup News coy about revealing the identity of a bar owner actively seeking ways to get entertainment areas open as quickly as possible. Shock, horror I wonder who that could possibly be :)).  Good old quality impartial Pattaya journalism at its finest.

Be fair: it was an opinion piece labelled as such.

• Like 2

Hey I want a cut. I posted the same idea last month lol

On 8/23/2021 at 3:28 PM, aussiexpat said:

I don't see how they could secure entry/exit in Pattaya like they do in Phuket and Sumui. How about blocking off certain areas to make it easier to secure ????

Only allow in fully vaccinated tourists after PCR test and workers have rapid test on entry. Maybe to start:

(1) Walking Street

(2) LK Metro 

(3) Central fesitval

(4) Terminal 21

I'll book number (2) in a heart beat to serve my ASQ time ????

4 hours ago, kinyara said:

Well if you have a super fantastic idea like this one to save the bars. 

Would you not want to stand behind your idea with your name and your face?

But then again maybe not, if you really think your idea stinks...

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

The suggestion might work?  it is basically a guideline that the Thai leaders are using so whoever purposed it is thinking o.k. lets throw it back into their lap?  Thinking they are so stupid they wouldn't catch it?

It sounds good but it can't even be enforced anywhere now after a period it is back to the honor system which we all know doesn't work!  Sounds good when it comes to WS, but as you venture out to the other areas it is just impossible to contain impossible!

I'm all for opening but the Thai leaders are scared of their own shadow you blame they don't have a clue everyone of them were given their jobs with zero experience couldn't make it in the real world without a handout the only way to get rid of their fear is a larger red or brown envelope maybe if they get one of those luggage stores to open up get one of those large suit cases that might do it?????

7 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Everyone should have the same vaccination status to keep it safer imo

people who are fully vaxxed can catch covid [though they are less likely to get ill and die] but then they can go home and spread covid outside of your cordoned off areas... like at Big C etc.. 

I am concerned that us vaxxed people will go out and enjoy ourselves more and then become spreaders of this disease... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

For Soi 6 sandbox, don't all these places have back doors and one side opens up onto a massive empty lot. If they lock these doors to stop people sneaking in wouldn't that be a huge fire risk by closing off the 2nd fire exit?

I guess they could set up barbed wire and search lights in the empty lot, would make it a real prison experience ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Even whith 2 jabs people can be infected with Covid-19. 

Vaccine don't prevent getting Covid-19, only to be seriously ill if you get it.

To do Walking Street sandbox it would be necessary a negative Covid-19 test not less than 72 hours before entering.