Vaccine Certificate and Vaccine Passport

pj123

My wife and I I had the vaccine at Kasetart University managed by the University and Chulabhorn Royal Academy. My wife has been issued a MOPH vaccine certificate with a QR code but the University could not issue this for me as I have no ID card. They did issue their own certificate with no QR code for me but I don't know how much use it is. I was advised there are four places in Bangkok that issue vaccine passports but they need a certificate issued by MOPH with the QR code. This is the webpage for one of the offices (Urban Disease Prevention and Control Institute, Bang Khen: (http://vacn.ddc.moph.go.th/)

I would like to know whether anyone has received the proper QR code certificate without an ID card or did anyone get a vaccine passport without a QR code certificate.

By the way the Disease Control Office at Suvarnabhumi emailed me to say they have not been issuing the passport since June so there are only three offices now issuing the passport

Edited by pj123
  • Like 2

The two operating sites (for vaccine passports) with mandatory appointment requirements (supposedly no walk-ins) have been useless. I've checked them half a dozen times a day.

One of them, the Division of Communicable Diseases, Building 5th, 6th Floor, Department of Disease Control,  has now gone offline. It was up this morning but no open dates except the end of October. Not kidding. But now the  page reply is Cannot Connect to Server. Multiple attempts. 

http://vpassport.ddc.moph.go.th/index.php

The second, Urban Institute for Disease Control and Prevention, tends to open a single date or two ahead but are filled up seemingly in seconds. I just missed one as I had to run to my desktop after spotting an opening on my phone.

http://vacn.ddc.moph.go.th/index.php

Yes, I got an auto reply from the Bangkok Airport service that it stopped service June 28.

What a mess!

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

The two operating sites (for vaccine passports) with mandatory appointment requirements (supposedly no walk-ins) have been useless. I've checked them half a dozen times a day.

One of them, the Division of Communicable Diseases, Building 5th, 6th Floor, Department of Disease Control,  has now gone offline. It was up this morning but no open dates except the end of October. Not kidding. But now the  page reply is Cannot Connect to Server. Multiple attempts. 

The second, Urban Institute for Disease Control and Prevention, tends to open a single date or two ahead but are filled up seemingly in seconds. I just missed one as I had to run to my desktop after spotting an opening on my phone.

Yes, I got an auto reply from the Bangkok Airport service that it stopped service June 28.

What a mess!

After I got my second Jab on Tuesday at MedPark, I asked them about a vaccine passport and they gave me a sheet to tell me where to go. I will try to upload it.

Vaccine Passport09212021.pdf

@dsj Great to hear. And I will add a westerner friend of mine in Bangkok is a busy Thailand-centric travel agent and knows this stuff inside out. So busy, in fact, I hadn't seen him in weeks until last night. Says the doc you posted is acceptable in Canada. One doesn't need this "vaccine passport."  

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

On 9/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, dsj said:

Medpark issued me a CID (13 digit number) and it was uploaded immediately into the Mor Phrom app, as it shows me being fully vaccinated. I was talking to someone from Canada, and he told me that this was accepted to enter Canada.

Covid Vaccine.png

Do you have to request the 13 digit CID after your second jab or do they give the document above?

4 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

Do you have to request the 13 digit CID after your second jab or do they give the document above?

No, they automatically assigned to me after my first dose. I didn't have to do anything.

the QR paper has your 13 digit number on it. I know for a fact that Canada accepts the certificate of vaccination. It should look something like this after your second shot. I am from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and I submitted that certificate to the BC Government so I could be in their database as being vaccinated, and they accepted that.

Covid Vaccine.png

BCVaccineCard Facebook.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dsj said:

the QR paper has your 13 digit number on it. I know for a fact that Canada accepts the certificate of vaccination. It should look something like this after your second shot. I am from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and I submitted that certificate to the BC Government so I could be in their database as being vaccinated, and they accepted that.

Covid Vaccine.png

The ID number on my QR thing is not my 13 digit number, I was told that. They said don't worry about that. Some sort of Hozzy ref. On my QR it is 6000002057319, way different to my Thai ID number that is in my Yellow book and on my Thai ID card...

My registrationhas now been sorted out and I can now access the Mor Phrom app. The certificate on the app is the only one I have . However, it does not show my passport number. Under that section it just uses the same 13 digit number. 

14 minutes ago, pj123 said:

My registrationhas now been sorted out and I can now access the Mor Phrom app. The certificate on the app is the only one I have . However, it does not show my passport number. Under that section it just uses the same 13 digit number. 

Take a look right from the 13 digit. There should be your passport number.

On 9/29/2021 at 4:39 PM, dsj said:

Covid Vaccine.png

What is the BC Government email address you sent your vaccine certificate to ? I'd like to get mine on their system as well.  I do not have a MSP # anymore as well. Thanks......

Edited by CANSIAM

On 9/22/2021 at 12:48 PM, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

What a mess!

I have tried to register through both websites.

The first one, vpassport, at ministry, gave me an appointment. But they don't give any address or map. Google maps shows only buildings 7 and 8.

the second, urban institute, gives only 1.1.1970 date and no way of checking, if booking for my chosen date was accepted.

No way to check or cancel appointment, as on the first website.

But when I tried to re-register, it says they have already my record.

So far I haven't received sms confirmation of appointment, maybe on Monday. But it should really be automated, it's online registration.

Not sure how good this pass turn out, but for 50b and 1h of travel up and back, maybe worth.

Maybe later on they will have digital upgrade, application, as more foreigners and thai will start travel internationally.

So far those 2 places take 24 applicants per hour, total 240 per day between them. Too little for 14mln aglomaration. 

It's interesting, if anybody has first hand experience, how airlines, european immigration and health authorities do react to this pass. 

Surely, it should have QR, barcode or even e-cheap for easy scanning.

Also on the ministry website they state, that from november registration would be only through Mor Prom application, so they are integrating their systems and possibly e-pass will be included in this application later on

Edited by internationalism

On 9/29/2021 at 4:39 PM, dsj said:

Images deleted

Just got an email yesterday from Toronto Public Health confirming my Thai vax record is now recorded in the Ontario Health system. I uploaded the Thai certificate with stamp and signature from the hospital, as well as a printout of the electronic Mor Prom certificate -- same info. 

They gave me a link to check the record. But, after several attempts, I found it's blocked -- likely because external foreign IPs are blocked for security purposes. 

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
More details

4 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

What is the BC Government email address you sent your vaccine certificate to ? I'd like to get mine on their system as well.  I do not have a MSP # anymore as well. Thanks......

I don't have an email address, I did everything online by uploading my Thai certificate, but here are their 2 websites that are very handy.
1. How to get vaccinated for COVID-19
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/register
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on I got dose one or two in another province or country.
Another website is:
2. Submit/update my COVID-19 immunization record
https://www.immunizationrecord.gov.bc.ca/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dsj said:

I don't have an email address, I did everything online by uploading my Thai certificate, but here are their 2 websites that are very handy.
1. How to get vaccinated for COVID-19
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/register
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on I got dose one or two in another province or country.
Another website is:
2. Submit/update my COVID-19 immunization record
https://www.immunizationrecord.gov.bc.ca/

I see you have '2021' vaccination date, mine has 2564, "in the system cannot change" I'm told,  surely they have the means to determine the Thai year 2564 is 2021 when entering other countries........   

As a side note to this: When I registered on Mor Prom I noticed they'd spelled my last name wrong. I found them on Facebook and when I asked how to fix the error they sent this (an auto-responder) 

"Hello. Mohpromt is at your service. If you have any issue using Mohpromt, please kindly inform us at https://forms.gle/7xq21qu8q5nrYBQ9A or you can chat with us in the chatbox below. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Thank you!!"

The link opens a Google Form where you can enter the correct info, 2 days later it was corrected.