Another Prison Death

Rangsit

You know most blame the UD today for the worlds...The Americans have cleaned up the srewups of everyone else for a century or better

i) Yes, you are absolutely right, 'most' do. ii) Cleaning up other people's screwups ? For gods sake man ! Stop taking drugs and pull yourself together !!! Normally I would put the boot in here - but since this is obviously a (very poor) troll and since you are obviously not American (their school system isn't that bad), I will let it pass.

I would like to know what school Easymoney learned his education. That is why I said "Wubby of a coppy"!!!!!!!!!!

Means he is so wubby he cannot make any sense of what he types in here because the language must be some abortion of sorts.

Easymoney, either you are so high on dope or really buzzing on the alcohol (which is my best bet), I think it is time you dry yourself out or it is your lack of education which means you need to go back to school almost without a doubt.

Sorry, but us members here cannot find any words in the dictionary of what you say here.

Daveyo :o

• 5 weeks later...

From todays Sydney Morning Herald.

Five in court over acid torture case

July 28, 2004 - 12:11PM

Five men have appeared in a Sydney court accused of murdering an accountant by forcing him at gunpoint to swallow hydrochloric acid in front of his wife and child.

Dominic Li, 45, died on January 2 last year after he was allegedly forced to swallow acid in front of his wife and 14-year-old son on December 13, 2002, at their Concord home.

Five men, aged 24 to 39, have all been charged with murder and conspiring to conflict grievous bodily harm.

Two of them also were charged with inflicting grievous bodily harm while the other three face additional charges of being an accessary.

A sixth man, Emil Chang, 41, also was charged with murder. But he died in a Bangkok prison before he could be extradited from Thailand to Australia last month.

Police allege that, at the centre of the "bungled contract assault/murder", was Yonky Irvin Tan, according to a statement of facts tendered today to Central Local Court.

Tan allegedly conspired with Harold Evangelista Amurao, Maua Sua, Richard Burton Nimmo and Dax Satorre to carry out the murder

In court today, magistrate Allan Moore remanded four of the five men in custody, to reappear in the same court on September 21.

The fifth man was still awaiting a decision on bail.