Overstay in Thailand

I know its not the topic but i was wondering what can it be not doing a visa for 2 years or more? Or why? I mean we all know there are agencies or likewise things that can help or do the magic. is this person a criminal? we dont know about this and cant be sure. 

I wish immigration at the airport or at the land border do a proper check with the police and so on about the person who is overstay. I know many people will attack my post but please sit and think about this. doesnt it how many criminals can stay or live in thailand? There must be a reason why a person not do a visa for 2 years or more. Im not saying bad or good reason but there must be one!

please think twice before attacking my post. try to see my point. 

10 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

I wish immigration at the airport or at the land border do a proper check with the police and so on about the person who is overstay.

Immigration does check to see if a person is on a wanted list. There have been a few that got a unwanted surprise when they tried to leave the country.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

There must be a reason why a person not do a visa for 2 years or more. Im not saying bad or good reason but there must be one!

The reason most often is just that the person is suffering from a low grade depression, has no easy way of staying legal, and just procrastinates into a situation that gradually worsens. It can be difficult for those who have not experienced it to comprehend the behaviour of those suffering mild mental illness, but it is not that rare.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritTim said:

The reason most often is just that the person is suffering from a low grade depression, has no easy way of staying legal, and just procrastinates into a situation that gradually worsens. It can be difficult for those who have not experienced it to comprehend the behaviour of those suffering mild mental illness, but it is not that rare.

i understand that. thnx