Whats happened on this forum ?

Social Media

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Woahhhhhhhh let me jump in first, what is it with "you  "  people???? me first eh eh eh eh????

I try to be a keyboard warrior but there's always someone better and I end up with a holiday. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, madmen said:

It's pretty much the same 20 posters driving the hate on the forums. Miserable old gits stuck near a jungle somewhere with nothing better do 24/7

Now then, I live in the jungle, What are you inferring?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Antonymous said:

I have seen this unnamed 'other forum' mentioned half a dozen times by different members now.

Which forum is it? This is a genuine question. Surely it isn't something top secret. There is still SOME free speech allowed on TV/aseannow. Please name it.

Not sure myself but is it the one named after a famous golfer that most of my mates seem to quote these days?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StreetCowboy said:

If he'd wanted a more constructive discussion, he might have chosen a more constructive ending than "Let the tear-apart begin", which seemed to be inviting trouble.

Exactly what I thought, hence the mis-spelling jibe which I thought he'd done deliberately to get the joke rolling?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Black Ops said:

The autopsy of every word or looking for hidden meaning is just bizarre

What happened here and why is everything seemingly totally over analyzed and disected like that ?

Don’t be worried OP..

Soon everything will return to the normal, including the forum. The bars will reopen, the girls comeback waiting for the back of testosteronic presences with their wallets, they will leave the keyboard and then…stop looking for confrontations in the forum. ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Black Ops said:

Thanks to those who proved my point exactly and so quickly. I will know better than to come here and post again.

In the words of a well known show, "I'm out" 

This really isnt a good environment in which to participate.

You think the answers on this thread accuse you of lying? Have a hidden agenda?

You are far too easily bruised for this forum.

You are making the right decision to leave.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

It'll all change once the bars are open again and we have something better to do than sit in front of a computer.

They will still have there mobiles in their face after 2 years of brainwashing.????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

You think the answers on this thread accuse you of lying? Have a hidden agenda?

You are far too easily bruised for this forum.

You are making the right decision to leave.

I think we need more delicate and sensitive souls on the forum.

I am sure that we will all be the poorer for their departure, but perhaps they may reconsider.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Stocky said:

I signed up at the other place, but got bored. The grass wasn't greener and the lawn was much smaller.

indeed the lawn there is much smaller but maybe the gardeners there are more hale and hearty 

if we could only move the gardeners from there to here and get rid of a lot of the garden we dont really need to see here as its the other side of the fences  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, poohy said:

indeed the lawn there is much smaller but maybe the gardeners there are more hale and hearty 

if we could only move the gardeners from there to here and get rid of a lot of the garden we dont really need to see here as its the other side of the fences  

Mrs.Trans does all our gardening....????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I think we need more delicate and sensitive souls on the forum.

I am sure that we will all be the poorer for their departure, but perhaps they may reconsider.

Your not much of a cowboy in my book posting that. ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Thats strange, seeing as how I   dropped out of two other "forums"  , actually bitch clubs,  to join up here.  I find it the best by far, especially the Real Estate section, or rather the sub headings there,  for  advice, help and assistance  for  work around the house..   To each his own I suppose.

I tend to stick with particular threads of interest ( Real Estate, citizenship, DIY, etc.) and, like you, find the content very helpful. I normally steer away from the more general threads though because of the negativity.   

• Like 2