Whats happened on this forum ?

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Black Ops said:

Perfect example ! Why even bother with that, you know exactly epwhat I was trying to say, and yet, there we have it, besides being againt forum netiquette to do so as well, Amazing 

I know it is the perfect example, you wanted it tearing apart, so I did. Now what does epwhat and againt mean.   LOL.. (Look, I am joking! ). 

But I do agree with you, some of the arguments/discussions on here, and 'over the water' are ridiculous.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Some people are sat at home , bored and nothing to do , an underlying feeling of frustration , their brain has slowed down and nearly come to a halt and the only thing they have left to do is criticise others and argue and complain 

It seems more prevalent on this forum than others    (where many ex TV posters are switching to).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Some people are sat at home , bored and nothing to do , an underlying feeling of frustration , their brain has slowed down and nearly come to a halt and the only thing they have left to do is criticise others and argue and complain 

I have the T-shirt.....????

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Black Ops said:

I was waiting for , what are you trying to say, whose feeding this to you ? Do you mean this, or did you mean that, ????

Perhaps a little thing like corona lockups making people PO and wanting to vent.

Anyway, I haven't seen anything different since before world news was eliminated, except certain posters from there are now lurking on other subforums IMO looking for someone to attack. Back then they more or less stayed on that forum, so one may not have noticed them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 86Tiger said:

I too have noticed the increase in bitterness over past few months.

Sad really. I use the forum to try to keep up with current events in LOS and learn from questions /experiences of others.   I try really hard to simply ignore all the negativity and bickering. 

But it is getting more difficult.

You do realise that you are posting on "The Pub", do you not? For information about current events in LOS, this is not the subforum to be on, IMO.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bye, it's been real.

Normally we would grade a flounce, giving it marks out of ten, or out of a window, or something.

If he was looking for justification for a flounce, he went the right way about getting it.

If he'd wanted a more constructive discussion, he might have chosen a more constructive ending than "Let the tear-apart begin", which seemed to be inviting trouble.

I don't see much more negativity on this forum than previously, but you have to bear in mind that people are restricted in their viewpoints, and prefer to argue rather than taking on board and accepting what the other party says - of which this is a prime example, refusing to accept the negative accusations labelled at the forum in general, and instead contrarily arguing positively.

I suppose some of us are just deliberately contrary, as the OP says.

13 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Normally we would grade a flounce, giving it marks out of ten, or out of a window, or something.

If he was looking for justification for a flounce, he went the right way about getting it.

If he'd wanted a more constructive discussion, he might have chosen a more constructive ending than "Let the tear-apart begin", which seemed to be inviting trouble.

I don't see much more negativity on this forum than previously, but you have to bear in mind that people are restricted in their viewpoints, and prefer to argue rather than taking on board and accepting what the other party says - of which this is a prime example, refusing to accept the negative accusations labelled at the forum in general, and instead contrarily arguing positively.

I suppose some of us are just deliberately contrary, as the OP says.

LOL. Check the OP's gender.

• Like 1