Just Out Of Interest Amulets ?

colino

Got my 1st one, when the wife was doing merit ceremony at the temple. Monk had a collection of $bills from all over the world as souvernirs on display. I gave him the C$5 I had on me to add to his collection. He gave me an amulet as a token/gift. I have also been given a few when I visited temples (maybe they can "see" I need it)So now I have

1 - protection against accident

1 - protection against enemies

1 - "see no evil" for evil/bad things to bypass me

1 - good fortune (from wife's family)

So unless you count my gift, We have spent nothing.

The question now is....should I wear all of them on a chain at the same time?????

thats cool i caught a taxi near rangsit last year taxi driver had bank notes from all over the worl stuck up inside the cab ,, some one had given him a 20 pound note uk worth about 1,300 baht im not sure if he new ??? :o

Its great if you have them for free i have a couple but the wife has brought me one of those massive ones ,, and she gets upset when i dont wear it ,man its huge i look like a throw back to the seventees medallion man ,,

Edited by colino

Got my 1st one, when the wife was doing merit ceremony at the temple. Monk had a collection of $bills from all over the world as souvernirs on display. I gave him the C$5 I had on me to add to his collection. He gave me an amulet as a token/gift. I have also been given a few when I visited temples (maybe they can "see" I need it)So now I have

1 - protection against accident

1 - protection against enemies

1 - "see no evil" for evil/bad things to bypass me

1 - good fortune (from wife's family)

The question now is....should I wear all of them on a chain at the same time?????

Sure wear 'em all. So, It could'nt hoit.

My bf has a million I swear! He and all his friends trade them like baseball cards. So he doesn't spend much on any of them. Him and his friends wear many on the same chain at one time. He did spend money to get a 'special' kind of chain made that you could hook different ones around the chain and then at the bottom is a piece of paper or something from a monk that was put into a plastic case that sits at the bottom of the chain maybe cost 250 baht to make...First the village all went to get the Buddhist tattoos and now the amulets are the latest rage... According the the amulets my bf must be invinvible by now. :o