Booster Jabs Start at Bang Sue Station Tomorrow

snoop1130

E_8WOS5UYAE5ySc.jpg

BANGKOK, Sept 23 (TNA) – The inoculation of the third and booster dose of COVID-19 vaccines will start at the Bang Sue Grand Station at 11am tomorrow.

Dr. Mingkwan Wichaidit, director of the Bang Sue central vaccination center, said the booster shot would initially be for 150,000 people who had received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine made by Sinovac at the Bang Sue Grand Station from March to May. They were among the 550,000 people who had received two doses of the Sinovac vaccine.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-786646

tnalogo.jpg
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

'Bangkok was allocated a third of Thailand’s vaccine supply when the country’s mass rollout began in June, despite having only a tenth of the population,'

This is untrue.  The figures are more like 20 million who live and work in BKK.  The figures are distorted by the fact that many here are registered in their home provinces.

6 hours ago, lujanit said:

This is untrue.  The figures are more like 20 million who live and work in BKK.  The figures are distorted by the fact that many here are registered in their home provinces.

And many have returned to those provinces as there is no work for them now.

The reality is that no one knows the real numbers and it suites the government to fudge them.

I am only quoting Reuters numbers. I believe them more then the government.

My message still stands - old people before third jabs/educators/children.

Edited by Tropicalevo

I'm looking at the traffic going into Bang Sue at the moment and its at a standstill again. First time for weeks that those accesses have been rammed full of vehicles. So the arrivees can expect hordes of others who are  also waiting unfortunately. Not sure why its jammed packed if things don't kick off again until tomorrow.

12 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

I'm looking at the traffic going into Bang Sue at the moment and its at a standstill again. First time for weeks that those accesses have been rammed full of vehicles. So the arrivees can expect hordes of others who are  also waiting unfortunately. Not sure why its jammed packed if things don't kick off again until tomorrow.

Find and take a train to Bang Sue.  For my second jab I will take the train from Taling Chan direct to Bang Sue.  I learnt a valuable lesson when I tried to go to Bang Sue by car.

13 hours ago, lujanit said:

Find and take a train to Bang Sue.  For my second jab I will take the train from Taling Chan direct to Bang Sue.  I learnt a valuable lesson when I tried to go to Bang Sue by car.

Its been quiet around there for the last couple of weeks, they must have been operating at reduced vaccination volumes. Your right, people can walk from the MRT or catch a BTS, it is pretty accessible by public transport. Good luck with jab #2