Relatives of 8 month pregnant woman who died after Covid jab want answers from "silent" hospital

webfact

17 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Agreed... but your 10x stats may be off.

They're not my stats. Those are the figures from the article I linked to. 

It states:

The findings were based on data from electronic health records collected between 1 December 2020 and 24 April 2021. In addition to thrombocytopenia (a condition characterised by low platelet counts) and blood clots, the researchers also looked at certain other risks, including CVST (blood clots in the brain) and ischaemic stroke (a blood clot or blockage that cuts off the blood supply to the brain).

So it was looking at three different kinds of blood clots, not just VITT.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

23 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

So did she have Covid prior to being vaccinated and was just asymptomatic. Then the next day the symptoms started to show much like some of the side effects after the vaccination. 

I got the Astra yesterday and thought I was dying last night. 

I wonder if the vaccine helps if you get it when you have Covid. 

Just now, Neeranam said:

She died from Covid, I can't see what their issue is with the hospital.

That is not known. 

The deceased tested positive for Covid-19  - that does not mean she died ‘from’ Covid-19 or that Covid-19 led to her cause of death. 

Of course, until the cause of death is know, it remains possible that the cause was Covid-19, or the cause could have been something entirely different and something related to her pregnancy or simply other complications which would have occurred had she not had Covid-19 or a recent vaccine. 

As mentioned in the article, its possible the 8month old foetus had already died and the lady died from further complications.

There is simply too many unknowns - the family need to be offered the respect of being provided genuine answers and the medical community needs to know why this happened so they can learn from it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I got the Astra yesterday and thought I was dying last night. 

I wonder if the vaccine helps if you get it when you have Covid. 

How serious were your ‘post vaccine’ side effects (innate immune response to the vaccine). 

Dead arm, warm cold like symptoms.... Or full on bed ridden, unable to move, hardcore flu symptoms ?

Either way, a reaction to the vaccines is a good indication that the vaccine has functioned and your bodies immune response has been trigged, thus producing antibodies. 

I had AZ, then Pfizer a month later, then another Pfizer a month later - with each vaccination I had a dead-arm and felt fairly crappy the following day (but not deathly). 

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

How serious were your ‘post vaccine’ side effects (innate immune response to the vaccine). 

Dead arm, warm cold like symptoms.... Or full on bed ridden, unable to move, hardcore flu symptoms ?

Either way, a reaction to the vaccines is a good indication that the vaccine has functioned and your bodies immune response has been trigged, thus producing antibodies. 

I had AZ, then Pfizer a month later, then another Pfizer a month later - with each vaccination I had a dead-arm and felt fairly crappy the following day (but not deathly). 

I couldn't eat due to a nauseous feeling. 

My body was shaking/shivering with cold, then later heat, needed cold, wet towels on my head/body. 

Severe Headache and tiredness.

Thirsty, couldn't get enough water. 

Couldn't stand up at some points of the evening, had to lie down for a few hours and felt delirious/restless. 

Feeling better now but slight aches in arms/legs.

6 hours ago, BestB said:
20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Good grief, how can you come to that conclusion?    Stillborn babies are not unusual and do not usually cause the mother's death.

And that is the difference between you and me, I think before I speak.

Stillborn usually do not cause mothers death, but mother having Covid makes it not so usual does it ?

A stillborn baby is the same stillborn with the same potential medical effect as a result of it's death on the mother, if any, regardless of whether the mother has Covid.  What was the point you were trying to make with your so well-thought-out-before-speaking [sic] post?

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

A stillborn baby is the same stillborn with the same potential medical effect as a result of it's death on the mother, if any, regardless of whether the mother has Covid.  What was the point you were trying to make with your so well-thought-out-before-speaking [sic] post?

Like I said , try thinking before speaking 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BestB said:

Direct quote from OP

“She said the hospital were reluctant to comment.”

So would appear hospital has not 

The article in Thai Rath included the information given to the relatives by the hospital but ASEAN NOW chose not to include it in its own story.