Relatives of 8 month pregnant woman who died after Covid jab want answers from "silent" hospital

webfact

4pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rth

Relatives of a woman who died along with her unborn eight month old foetus contacted Thai Rath after they failed to get answers from a hospital

One month on the deceased's mother is suspicious despite make many attempts at contact. 

She said the hospital were reluctant to comment.

The lady and her unborn died after she first complained of a fever following an AstraZeneca jab. She was given a test and found to have Covid-19 and was admitted to Chularat Hospital 11.

One week later her and the baby were dead.

The family are less concerned about the vaccination and more about what caused their relative's death.

Principally they are claiming that the baby might have died first and was left in the womb causing unwanted substances to enter the bloodstream of the mother. 

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Sad 8

So did she have Covid prior to being vaccinated and was just asymptomatic. Then the next day the symptoms started to show much like some of the side effects after the vaccination.  Was she then admitted to the hospital or not? Lets get the whole story from the hospital as many pregnant women have passed on before even being vaccinated. One wonders if a full autopsy was performed and if it was why so much secrecy surrounds the subject.

• Like 1

If i had to guess, hospital was negligent with something and this is why its silent and not providing any explanations.

I tend to think her parents version is correct, baby died and they did not abort causing mothers death.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My guess would be died due to complications of the vaccine - perhaps blood clots (as has been seen previously with AZ vaccines in Europe in a few cases). Remember: no vaccine is 100% safe and from every vaccine some people die. Usually states have funds to help relatives with some money after a person died from a vaccine, Thailand has such a fund as well.

Edited by wolf81
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nojohndoe said:

IMO the family absolutely deserves a proper answer. If the death was "simply" put down as a result of covid and no autopsy was considered necessary then it is shameful.

Notable is the family are not blindly pointing a finger at the vaccine. They simply want an answer any which way.

Standard Thai journalism, assuming that the article in Thai Rath, on which the OP is apparently based, did not give details of the date for date of vaccination, date and type of covid-19 test, date of first appearance of symptoms, date of hospital visit following the symptoms, date of death.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

So did she have Covid prior to being vaccinated and was just asymptomatic. Then the next day the symptoms started to show much like some of the side effects after the vaccination.  Was she then admitted to the hospital or not? Lets get the whole story from the hospital as many pregnant women have passed on before even being vaccinated. One wonders if a full autopsy was performed and if it was why so much secrecy surrounds the subject.

The hospital may just not care.

We’ve all witnessed too many times the degree of indifference shown by Thais of greater power to those they consider below them. 

Additionally, the hospital may simply not know & thus try to cover up their lack of knowing why. 

The family definitely need answers as does the medical community. 

The hospital also needs to be held accountable if they screwed up…  but proving that is very difficult in Thailand’s protected medical community. 

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The details in the article highlight the misleading bias of the headline. 

The lady had covid but the headline concentrates on the vaccine.

The reality is neither may be the cause of death. 

Whatever it takes to sell media, more sales more profit, never let the truth get in the way of a sale, not that hard to draw a parallel with used car salesmen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolf81 said:

My guess would be died due to complications of the vaccine - perhaps blood clots (as has been seen previously with AZ vaccines in Europe in a few cases). Remember: no vaccine is 100% safe and from every vaccine some people die. Usually states have funds to help relatives with some money after a person died from a vaccine, Thailand has such a fund as well.

There's absolutely no evidence in any of the reports that suggests she died from blood clots. 

But if she did, it would be much more likely to have come from the CoVid she was known to be suffering from than from the vaccine.

See Guardian article below:

Blood clot risk greater after Covid infection than after vaccination

As it states, "Analysis of 29m people finds danger of infection with Sars-Cov-2 far outweighs the risks of having jab."

The figures in the article show that you're about 10 times more likely to suffer from blood clots or ischaemic stroke after getting Covid, than after getting the vaccine.

And those are not the only ways that Covid can seriously affect your health - and possibly kill you.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

This must be the Thai Rath article on which the OP is based:

https://www.thairath.co.th/news/local/central/2201510

The hopeless Goggle translation of the salient paragraph is as follows:

At 4 p.m. on September 23, 64, reporters were informed by the relatives of the deceased. She is pregnant for 8 months after getting vaccinated against COVID-19, Astrazeneca according to pregnant women's rights. When he returned home, he had a fever. therefore went for proactive testing and found infected with COVID-19 Hospitalized at Chularat 11 Hospital after 1 week, the hospital informed the patient that the whole round of death, relatives noted. The child may die of rot in the stomach. resulting in the death of the mother from infection in the bloodstream

The child may die of rot in the stomach. resulting in the death of the mother from infection in the bloodstream

Could this mean "The foetus may have died in the womb, resulting in the mother's death from sepsis"?

Edited by Puccini
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BestB said:

If i had to guess, hospital was negligent with something and this is why its silent and not providing any explanations.

I tend to think her parents version is correct, baby died and they did not abort causing mothers death.

Good grief, how can you come to that conclusion?    Stillborn babies are not unusual and do not usually cause the mother's death.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

There's absolutely no evidence in any of the reports that suggests she died from blood clots. 

But if she did, it would be much more likely to have come from the CoVid she was known to be suffering from than from the vaccine.

See Guardian article below:

Blood clot risk greater after Covid infection than after vaccination

As it states, "Analysis of 29m people finds danger of infection with Sars-Cov-2 far outweighs the risks of having jab."

The figures in the article show that you're about 10 times more likely to suffer from blood clots or ischaemic stroke after getting Covid, than after getting the vaccine.

And those are not the only ways that Covid can seriously affect your health - and possibly kill you.

Agreed... but your 10x stats may be off. 

1 in 1000 people will have a Thrombotic event each year - conventional thrombosis is extremely common. 

1 in 4 in their life time. 

Whereas the VITT stats have been quoted as being anywhere from 1 in 26,000 to 1 in 500,000 (various sources pulled from memory)

4 minutes ago, Puccini said:

The child may die of rot in the stomach. resulting in the death of the mother from infection in the bloodstream

Could this mean "The foetus may have died in the womb, resulting in the mother's death from sepsis"?

That is what I understood the intended message in the translation of the article to mean.

However, that would take some time - there is no clear timeline in the article. 

It is atrocious of the hospital not to do their utmost to provide the family with honest answers. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

That is what I understood the intended message in the translation of the article to mean.

However, that would take some time - there is no clear timeline in the article. 

It is atrocious of the hospital not to do their utmost to provide the family with honest answers. 

It is not unheard of that an intrauterine foetal demise can cause a bacterial infection and sepsis leading to the mother's death (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6914956/).

From the news article I understand that the hospital explained to the family that this is what happened in this case, but perhaps not with sufficient clarity.

Edited by Puccini

What an absolute tragedy- so very sad.

Well it appears to be covid19, or the jab, and perhaps a combination of the jab, which caused a shock to the system.

In a perfect world I suppose we'd test for covid and also antibodies, prior to administering a jab.

Unexplained deaths happen with all jabs, and more frequently than we care to consider, though it is usually the elderly and infirm.

AZ is much safer than previously thought.

Edited by mommysboy

33 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

...However, that would take some time - there is no clear timeline in the article...

How long before the hospitalisation were the last signs of foetal life? This would be an important date to know in the timeline.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

...Well it appears to be covid19, or the jab, and perhaps a combination of the jab, which caused a shock to the system...

Judging from the article in Thai Rath, on which the OP is obviously based, sepsis was the cause of the mother's death. In the absence of any other information, I consider it futile to speculate about other possible causes of the death.

Bacterial infections cause most cases of sepsis. Sepsis can also be a result of other infections, including viral infections, such as COVID-19 or influenza.

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/sepsis/what-is-sepsis.html

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

One wonders if a full autopsy was performed and if it was why so much secrecy surrounds the subject.

Secrecy? I for one have no expectation of being informed of this poor woman's medical issues....

That is for family, lawyers, and courts.

2 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

the answer is simply ; WE DO NOT KNOW. all over the world, not only in thailand.

Without an autopsy given  her pregnant condition,  even suspicion by other family of a dead unborn as cause of death for reason not stated,or apparently not investigated , nor any provided results of such as blood toxicology and no apparent accusations of vaccine as primary probable cause the "WE DON"T KNOW"  is no answer except as an excuse for dismissive unprofessional treatment. 

What is unmentioned is any mention of a Death Certificate which would have been issued for a Hospital  death citing cause. Is there one sighted or lost in file 13??

11 hours ago, BestB said:

But the hospital did provide an explanation. She had covid. 

14 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Good grief, how can you come to that conclusion?    Stillborn babies are not unusual and do not usually cause the mother's death.

And that is the difference between you and me, I think before I speak.

Stillborn usually do not cause mothers death, but mother having Covid makes it not so usual does it ?

• Haha 1