13 deaths and 12 cases of severe side effects after 8.2m Sinopharm inoculations

Jonathan Fairfield

23 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

To Central Festival in Pattaya?

Yes (floor 6).  I went yesterday too as there was a an abortive AZ clinic for Thais.  They were turning people away before opening time (9am) as they only had 500 doses. No wonder Chonburi is closed for business.

On 9/25/2021 at 11:56 PM, law ling said:

1. Sad to read this (and "but for the grace of God ...").

2. 13+12 out of over 8 million ... I wonder how that compares with the other covid vaxes (and vaccines generally).

I would also like to see a breakdown of those to see how many of those adverse effects were from allergic reaction to the ingredients in vaccine, as well as how many were healthy, how many had multiple health issues, etc.  I like raw data myself (all of that is available to researchers).  These are all the numbers that are taken into account when approving a treatment or vaccine (or even emergency approval) and this data is constantly updated with ongoing re-evaluation of the effectiveness vs risk (effectiveness has to far outweigh risk for it to be approved even for emergency use and for it to continue being approved for specific uses).   [On a side note, many more than that died/severely impacted because of Ivermectin toxicity poisoning... but at least they were worm free].  No vaccine is risk free, but then this century the life expectancy has almost doubled -- my guess -- a good portion of that is the result of vaccinations.