COVID-19: Thailand reports 11,754 new coronavirus cases, 123 deaths

webfact

Infection spike in four of Thailand’s border provinces an issue of concern for CCSA

CCSA Assistant Spokesperson said today that 1,917 new infections had been recorded in the 4 southern border provinces in the past 24 hours, accounting for 17% all new cases nationwide.

thaip.bs/o2TPwRz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Infection spike in four of Thailand’s border provinces an issue of concern for CCSA

CCSA Assistant Spokesperson said today that 1,917 new infections had been recorded in the 4 southern border provinces in the past 24 hours, accounting for 17% all new cases nationwide.

thaip.bs/o2TPwRz

Further report:

https://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news/detail/TCATG211001182924258

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Surely it's inevitable that cases will start to increase as restrictions are lifted? But as long as the hospitals can cope and vaccinations continue to increase, 'normal" life has to go on.

Yep. This is exactly right. What's needed though is a very high lvl of double vaccinated or tripple vaxed if they've had the Chinese juice. One has to wonder when this will be or will they open too early which every expert warns against. Fairly sure we have had this discussion before.

• Like 1

Chonburi Governor orders Covid-19 related temporary targeted closures of work camp

The Chonburi Governor, Phakkhrathon Thianchai, has announced this afternoon (October 1st) the temporary closure of a work camp in Si Racha.

The order was posted by the Chonburi Public Relations office this afternoon. The orders conclude, “Many Covid -19 confirmed cases were still being found at work camps in Si Racha.”

“In order to control the spread of the virus, the Chonburi communicable disease committee has ordered the following temporary closure of the places below.”

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/01/chonburi-governor-orders-covid-19-related-temporary-targeted-closures-of-work-camp/

TAT Newsroom

@Tatnews_Org

PRESS RELEASE: The Tourism Authority of Thailand would like to advise that under new quarantine regulations approved by the Royal Thai Government, 7-day stay is now for Sandbox tourists from any country in the world

https://www.tatnews.org/2021/10/now-7-day-stay-for-sandbox-tourists-from-any-country-in-the-world/

4 hours ago, Cherrytreeview said:

You make all the comments you want.

Jumping through admin hoops and a Thai government that changes the rules overnight, doesn't inspire confidence in potential tourists.

You live in Thailand. Totally different and you know it.

So stop the Thaivisa negative poster BS.

Imagine your half way round the world and are about to invest £5k plus on a trip to Thailand on a bunch of hunches and promises that may or may not be honoured the day you travel to Thailand.

4 hours ago, Cherrytreeview said:

Some people go on holiday to have fun.

Wine, woman and song.

I can go and stare at a beach at home.

Peace man.

Peace man back at you, just  my opinion which I'm entitled too. 

• Thanks 1

Chonburi Governor orders Covid-19 related temporary targeted closures of work camp

The Chonburi Governor, Phakkhrathon Thianchai, has announced this afternoon (October 1st) the temporary closure of a work camp in Si Racha.

The order was posted by the Chonburi Public Relations office this afternoon. The orders conclude, “Many Covid -19 confirmed cases were still being found at work camps in Si Racha.”

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/01/chonburi-governor-orders-covid-19-related-temporary-targeted-closures-of-work-camp/

2 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:
15 hours ago, Daithi85 said:

Why it's great here at the moment,this is the cheapest I've seen Thailand since I arrived 13 years ago. Great deals on hotels, food ,everything.beautiful beaches to yourself, fantastic time to be here. 

Selfish type.

Me too! I just Stay-Safe and let the half-dozen or so high-volume posters on here do all the worrying for me.

... And I don't do no "I Wonder ..." all day.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1