School Children being told they have to be jabbed

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

In the school my daughter attends to, the parent - or guardian - needed to sign permission for Pfizer-vaccination said to begin after 1st October, it was voluntary, not mandatory.

Personally I'm for Covid-vaccination, and so is both my 16 year old daughter and her mom also...????

In which case there's no issue.  But what about the kids who do not want to risk getting vaccinated, and whose parents also do want to put their kids at risk?  Do they get their school fees refunded?

30 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

In which case there's no issue.  But what about the kids who do not want to risk getting vaccinated, and whose parents also do want to put their kids at risk?  Do they get their school fees refunded?

I got no idea.

To my understanding it's voluntary where I live, so why should school fees be refunded, schools are so far open for all. In my daughter's class there are so far only two out of 15 students being vaccinated.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Johnny Mac said:

Yes, agreed. I know she has to have it, the reason for this post is to see if anyone has the same worry OR to allay any worries.

I think what bothers me is, and I think I'm right in saying this, but most countries give the child/parents a choice, but here the kids are being told they have to have it. That's what I don't like.

Your child will eventually be exposed to covid. We all will be. My son is 18 and just had his second shot of Pfizer. Not many side effects on the second shot. Just a sore arm.

A 12 y.o will have a fully developed immune system, so they can take a vaccine. I would try to follow the data coming out from the US. It seems they are using lower doses on kids, as can be expected. 

Personally, I would not send an unvaccinated child to school - we know that the vaccinated can carry and spread the virus, and due to beign vaccinated, many may have few or no symptoms, so they may spread it widely before it is detected. Hopefully, mask wearing, distancing, and possible frequent atk's in schools will limit that, but the risk is still there. And 85% of teachers will need to be vaccinated, leaving 15% unvaccinated. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, happy me said:

The school cannot force you to have your child vaccinated. It is voluntary. But they can insist on PCR TEST every 7 days while the child attends school and prior to attending.

You can bet some wil refuse that as well and will demand teachers somehow teach them online which they are teaching students attending classes. I dont think it would be a PCR test, but probably an ATK saliva test. 

11 hours ago, huangnon said:

Yes, agree totally. I am not allowing my 10yo son to be jabbed with a Covid vaccine until there is some long-term studies available on any potentially harmful effects. Young (healthy) kids under 16 have virtually zero risk from Covid.

I've got a 10 yr old and I agree. Deciding for others is one thing but when it's your own taking a jab with a new on the market vaccine bit different.

12 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Your child will eventually be exposed to covid. We all will be. My son is 18 and just had his second shot of Pfizer. Not many side effects on the second shot. Just a sore arm.

Good for him.

But do you know, from a scientific point of view, what are the effects of those products... on the long term ?

You do not.

Basically : you trust blindly a commercial/private company that was condemned, multiple times, in the US for corruption, bribes, "fraudulent marketing, with huge fees, etc.

Source : https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

I agree : it's not because Pfizer has sinned in the past, that they sin today... Fair enough. But it's common sense to be suspicious....

That's the real scientific way of looking at the situation.

We have to repeat the obvious : NO ONE has any data on the medium/long term effects of those products on the human body.

All the medias, politicians who say "I know it's safe" are LYING, point blank.

And just to remind you : it's now obvious that those product mess with menstrual cycles of women.

Source : https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/medicines-and-healthcare-products-regulatory-agency-britain-imperial-college-london-pfizer-moderna-b1921316.html

Dozen of thousands of women are afflicted by those "effects".

Medias in UK, France, USA are talking about it.

We see even MENOPAUSE women.... who HAVE AGAIN their periods..... !!!!!

Think about it for a while : how come a "vaccine" against a "coronavirus".... that gives mRNA instruction to the human body to produce the famous "spike" protein.... can mess up with menstrual cycles... What's the link ?

It's not natural. It's not normal.

Just think about it.

Edited by cclub75
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

What can you tell me about the safety of the vaccines in the long term? I am asking specifically on behalf of kids....the ones that may not be able to give fully informed consent. Can you really tell them you KNOW that it wont have adverse effects? Can you point me to any long term studies?

What do you mean by "long term"? A decade, 20 years? The contents of the vaccine are destroyed in the body in less than a week or 2.

Can you find any studies of similar vaccines that have shown long term effects? Why would you expect long term effects? 

What about this....

https://immunizebc.ca/ask-us/questions/are-there-long-term-side-effects-caused-mrna-covid-19-vaccines-how-do-we-know

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/how-do-we-know-covid-19-vaccine-wont-have-long-term-side-effects

https://www.chop.edu/news/long-term-side-effects-covid-19-vaccine

Edited by DavisH
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, James105 said:

Indeed, and unfortunately I guess we are relying on the same companies to invent a "treatment" for this virus that would negate the need for vaccines.    Since treatments are only given to those who are actually ill, I am struggling to think what the motivation is for them to invent this as they would immediately lose 99.9% of their vaccine customers overnight. 

Maybe I'm just being cynical and everyone involved has the best of intentions.

This is precisely why the Pharma companies are so fiercely attacking the use of Ivermectin saying it does not work and is dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

I got no idea.

To my understanding it's voluntary where I live, so why should school fees be refunded, schools are so far open for all. In my daughter's class there are so far only two out of 15 students being vaccinated.

Well of course if it's voluntary, refunds wouldn't be necessary.  I was commenting on the OP which is about only vaccinated kids being allowed to go to the school! 

6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Only irresponsible people would post what you are posting.

What Scientist college did you come from the Red Bell bar. 

Our son is 17 and both my wife and I talked to him about the vaccination. My wife had Sinovac first then AZ. She just had a sore arm for a couple of days from the Sinovac but she was down with storming headaches and fatigued after the AZ for about 3 days. She is is 56.

My first jab was Pfizer and all I had was a sore arm for a couple of days. My second jab also Pfizer is due Monday 4th October.

Our son saw the both of us and as he will be getting Pfizer like me he made the decision himself to be vaccinated, and am proud that he listened and made his own mind up.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Our son is 17 and both my wife and I talked to him about the vaccination. My wife had Sinovac first then AZ. She just had a sore arm for a couple of days from the Sinovac but she was down with storming headaches and fatigued after the AZ for about 3 days. She is is 56.

My first jab was Pfizer and all I had was a sore arm for a couple of days. My second jab also Pfizer is due Monday 4th October.

Our son saw the both of us and as he will be getting Pfizer like me he made the decision himself to be vaccinated, and am proud that he listened and made his own mind up.

They have Pfizer in Sukhothai I've had both Pfizer's the 2nd one affected more than the first, felt a bit flu like for a couple of days no big problem.

My wife 1st jab was Sinovac and no real symptoms her 2nd is Oct 10th and she said that will be Sinovac.

In Sukhothai it seems there is no choice.

The fact your son made up his own mind to be vaccinated is good and I hope he can get access to Pfizer.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Johnny Mac said:

Yes, agreed. I know she has to have it, the reason for this post is to see if anyone has the same worry OR to allay any worries.

I think what bothers me is, and I think I'm right in saying this, but most countries give the child/parents a choice, but here the kids are being told they have to have it. That's what I don't like.

Actually in the U.S. there are already some areas mandating vaccines for children, California just mandated vaccines for all eligible school age children. I would guess that is going to be fairly common worldwide. It appears the powers that be are 100% committed to these vaccines so we'll have to hope there are no long term side effects because if there are we could be in big trouble in the future although the chances of this are pretty slim.

You are right to be concerned, I am just surprised at the high number of folks who are just going forward like it's 100% safe, which it is not and you are taking a risk of any future issues that may crop up. If you believe in science and understand science you should at least be concerned. 

• Like 1

I'd be a little worried until its approved in the USA by the FDA.

I've got children also.  

There definitely more thourough than the Health Ministry and the Flunkies at the Thai FDA.

Here's a report from the respected Mayo Clinic:

"COVID-19 vaccines for kids: What you need to know"

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/covid-19-vaccines-for-kids/art-20513332

Edited by MrJ2U

10 hours ago, DavisH said:

A 12 y.o will have a fully developed immune system, so they can take a vaccine. I would try to follow the data coming out from the US. It seems they are using lower doses on kids, as can be expected. 

Personally, I would not send an unvaccinated child to school - we know that the vaccinated can carry and spread the virus, and due to beign vaccinated, many may have few or no symptoms, so they may spread it widely before it is detected. Hopefully, mask wearing, distancing, and possible frequent atk's in schools will limit that, but the risk is still there. And 85% of teachers will need to be vaccinated, leaving 15% unvaccinated. 

Well said!

".....And 85% of teachers will need to be vaccinated, leaving 15% unvaccinated."

Makes no sense.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, runamok27 said:

Actually in the U.S. there are already some areas mandating vaccines for children, California just mandated vaccines for all eligible school age children. I would guess that is going to be fairly common worldwide. It appears the powers that be are 100% committed to these vaccines so we'll have to hope there are no long term side effects because if there are we could be in big trouble in the future although the chances of this are pretty slim.

You are right to be concerned, I am just surprised at the high number of folks who are just going forward like it's 100% safe, which it is not and you are taking a risk of any future issues that may crop up. If you believe in science and understand science you should at least be concerned. 

Ca is governed by idiots.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:34 AM, Johnny Mac said:

Sure, but we both know that's a waste of time. I think it's Pzifer.

Yeah On the letter we received from the school it stated:-  "For current, the registered COVID-19 vaccines in Thailand which allow to inject people more than 12 years old (9 September 2021) such as Pfizer vaccine whereas its trade name is “Comirnaty” are the mRNA vaccines shall provide the injections 2 times."

• Like 1

I know this is a hard one, but we have started to vaccinate 12 yrs and over down here Australia with Pfizer to get the kids back in the classroom and the parent's from going over the edge. There has been no side affects, Year 12 have there Exams and kids need it too.to get back with there friends They will have to wear face masks at all times, I know it can be different in another country but this bloody vi rise  don't give a dame. so no matter what you do decide it is up to you . 

21 hours ago, xylophone said:

They are loaded questions, and you know it, however I think back to my childhood when I had about five vaccinations, and NONE of them had any long-term studies done, and in particular the polio vaccine.

It was trialled and tested in less time than the current Covid vaccines, and it proved a huge success.

It was particularly poignant for me because I had two friends who were afflicted with polio and I ended up being the "carer" for one of them, in charge of pushing him around in his wheelchair in both primary and secondary schools.

So I have had the two AstraZeneca vaccinations, and my Thai daughter is shortly to get her vaccine and I have no problems with it whatsoever.

Polio vaccine! The Cutter incident was a bit of a problem!

3 hours ago, Sharron Merrilees said:

I know this is a hard one, but we have started to vaccinate 12 yrs and over down here Australia with Pfizer to get the kids back in the classroom and the parent's from going over the edge. There has been no side affects, Year 12 have there Exams and kids need it too.to get back with there friends They will have to wear face masks at all times, I know it can be different in another country but this bloody vi rise  don't give a dame. so no matter what you do decide it is up to you . 

Slightly off topic, but is Aus looking to open up this month, I mean including NSW, but maybe not Victoria?

13 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

They have Pfizer in Sukhothai I've had both Pfizer's the 2nd one affected more than the first, felt a bit flu like for a couple of days no big problem.

My wife 1st jab was Sinovac and no real symptoms her 2nd is Oct 10th and she said that will be Sinovac.

In Sukhothai it seems there is no choice.

The fact your son made up his own mind to be vaccinated is good and I hope he can get access to Pfizer.

IF the government can be believed, then school children will get Pfizer. I am a disbeliever where government announcements are concerned.