Registrations for AstraZeneca booster shots for those with 2 Sinovac jabs open Thursday

webfact

411C0149-2116-4FFA-B4B9-82D45FD405F2.jpg

The COVID-19 vaccination site at Bang Sue Grand station in Bangkok has announced that they will start providing AstraZeneca booster shots, for those who were already vaccinated with two doses of Sinovac before July 31st.

Registrations will be open from this Thursday (October 7th) at 9am through mobile phone providers, and the vaccinations will start from October 9th to 31st, from 9am to 5pm, free of charge. Walk-in appointments are not available.

According to the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, 54.86 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered to date, with 31% of the entire population fully vaccinated with two doses, while 2.2% of the population have received third booster shots.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/registrations-for-astrazeneca-booster-shots-for-those-with-2-sinovac-jabs-open-thursday/

Logo-top-.png

2 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Thais (National ID cards) only no doubt... Why is this even in our forum other than to once again show us the lack of dignity and respect from the racists?

The Thais have just provided all resident foreigners 2 shots of Pfizer through their Expatvac programme. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chris.B said:

The Thais have just provided all resident foreigners 2 shots of Pfizer through their Expatvac programme. ????

Really?

I haven't had my first jab jab of anything yet. 

Registered with a few hospitals, Expatvac, but heard nothing yet.

Are you a government troll ?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Did anyone think to check the expiration date? 555

Yes, and have a record of it.

A might slow getting started maybe, but it was there. In fact I turned down an invite from a second venue to come in. They sent an acknowledgment thanking me for letting them know I was covered.