Obtaining vaccine certificate

JRG23

I got my second AZ shot one month ago.

But on Thairuamjai.com it still doesn't show a certificate (on the green button).

However, on the other buttons on the website it shows that I have received two doses.

Has anyone else had this issue? How to get the certificate showing up?

Thanks

J

If you have your 13 digit ID number - the ones issued for this purpose start 60000 - then download the Mor Phrom app, and you should see your certificate and Digital Health Pass.  Or not, there are reports of issues with it (there's a shock  ????).  It worked fine for me anyway.

Oh, there's a pop-up with a lot of Thai on it - something about post-jab feedback - and 2 options, the small Thai word is "close" and that gets me past it.

Here's a problem that I have not seen reported. When I got the vaccine jab, the admin at the hospital entered my phone number incorrectly.  I only found out because when I tried to register my ID/Phone combo on the app, it returned an error: Your ID was found, but the phone number you entered in the app does not match the system.
This means it could not get to the step where it sends me an SMS with a one-time password to authenticate myself.

So....I trudge back to the hospital to see what's going on.

Well...it seems like the hospital registration contacts the mor phrom server only ONCE to report your phone number. Because I looked and the number they had for me was not correct. They corrected it in their system, BUT....Mor Phrom server does not get updated so it NEVER recognizes my corrected phone number.

I don't know who to contact at Mor Phrom to get them to update my phone number so I can register. Anyone else dealt with this special problem?

I don't have a 13-digit number and when I try to pull up my information on Thairuamjai.com, I get the message that I must register first but can't find how to do that.  Could someone tell me how to register.  Thanks in advance.  I got my second AZ shot on Tuesday, October 5th.

57 minutes ago, audaciousnomad said:

Here's a problem that I have not seen reported. When I got the vaccine jab, the admin at the hospital entered my phone number incorrectly.  I only found out because when I tried to register my ID/Phone combo on the app, it returned an error: Your ID was found, but the phone number you entered in the app does not match the system.
This means it could not get to the step where it sends me an SMS with a one-time password to authenticate myself.

Well...it seems like the hospital registration contacts the mor phrom server only ONCE to report your phone number. Because I looked and the number they had for me was not correct. They corrected it in their system, BUT....Mor Phrom server does not get updated so it NEVER recognizes my corrected phone number.

I don't know who to contact at Mor Phrom to get them to update my phone number so I can register. Anyone else dealt with this special problem?

I assume you have already tried entering just your ID number and no phone number?

Do you know what the incorrect phone numer they provided was? As if so, try registering with that.

34 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I assume you have already tried entering just your ID number and no phone number?

Do you know what the incorrect phone numer they provided was? As if so, try registering with that.

On the Mor Phrom app, a new user who has never registered BUT HAS GOTTEN VACCINATED must activate the app. You have to enter your ID and a phone number so the system can send you an OTP(one-time password), which you then enter into the app to access your info.  You may not enter just any phone number you want. It must be the number that the hospital people registered for you when you got vaccinated.

2 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:

What you say makes sense to me. I don't have your issue with the phone number, but a different one. After second vaccination, the hospital gave me a certificate (half A4 page) where all the details about vaccination were correct, but my name was written in Thai script and there was no passport number. I told them I needed that changed, the poor nurses banged at it for half an hour, then they returned me the same piece of paper. They assured me that the changes were now "in the computer". I checked on MorProm, and it was exactly as before: Thai script and no passport. Tried a few days later, same same. In the end, it didn't matter too much to me because I got the famous yellow covid-19 booklet. I use MorProm in Thailand, and the booklet for international travel (soon).

So yes, it seems that MorProm doesn't talk again to "the computer" (database) for the personal details.

Solution for your problem? I don't know. But perhaps the staff at your hospital knows a secret number to report such issues. Unless you are fluent in Thai, better bring a friend with you to explain.

Solution 2: If you know the incorrect number, call them and ask them to tell you the OTP... hoping they are friendly.

Edited by arithai12

1 hour ago, arithai12 said:

What you say makes sense to me. I don't have your issue with the phone number, but a different one. After second vaccination, the hospital gave me a certificate (half A4 page) where all the details about vaccination were correct, but my name was written in Thai script and there was no passport number. I told them I needed that changed, the poor nurses banged at it for half an hour, then they returned me the same piece of paper. They assured me that the changes were now "in the computer". I checked on MorProm, and it was exactly as before: Thai script and no passport. Tried a few days later, same same. In the end, it didn't matter too much to me because I got the famous yellow covid-19 booklet. I use MorProm in Thailand, and the booklet for international travel (soon).

So yes, it seems that MorProm doesn't talk again to "the computer" (database) for the personal details.

Solution for your problem? I don't know. But perhaps the staff at your hospital knows a secret number to report such issues. Unless you are fluent in Thai, better bring a friend with you to explain.

Solution 2: If you know the incorrect number, call them and ask them to tell you the OTP... hoping they are friendly.

Thanks for the report. Yeah...that's a bad system. I can see why they don't want too many database updates bombarding their system from every hospital in the country, but still....that is terrible design. LOL

Unfortunately, the incorrectly entered number leads to nowhere. Which means, I will get nowhere with this problem.  I'll have to do the yellowbook like you did.  BTW...can I get it done WITHOUT having air tickets. I saw somewhere that they require that, but that seems unreasonable that we can't just go get one done unless we are about to board a plane?

7 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:

Thanks for the report. Yeah...that's a bad system. I can see why they don't want too many database updates bombarding their system from every hospital in the country, but still....that is terrible design. LOL

Unfortunately, the incorrectly entered number leads to nowhere. Which means, I will get nowhere with this problem.  I'll have to do the yellowbook like you did.  BTW...can I get it done WITHOUT having air tickets. I saw somewhere that they require that, but that seems unreasonable that we can't just go get one done unless we are about to board a plane?

Yellow book: you have to fill a form in which they ask dates of travel and reason for travel. Write whatever you want. No tickets required.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:36 AM, DefaultName said:

If you have your 13 digit ID number - the ones issued for this purpose start 60000 - then download the Mor Phrom app, and you should see your certificate and Digital Health Pass.  Or not, there are reports of issues with it (there's a shock  ????).  It worked fine for me anyway.

Oh, there's a pop-up with a lot of Thai on it - something about post-jab feedback - and 2 options, the small Thai word is "close" and that gets me past it.

I have Thai social security card number - but no it's not working

On 10/8/2021 at 2:03 PM, audaciousnomad said:

I haven't seen this problem - but I made many calls today asking several people. Eventually a Mor Phrom man called me back. He told me many foreigners are having problems with the system. It's related to the ID number requirement. I have a Thai social security card and the system wants to register this instead. He said the certificate is registered internally with Mor Prom but that the certificate sometimes doesn't show on the Mor Prom app or the Thairuamjai website.

I am the OP.

On Thursday I went to the Thai-Japan institute of technology where I received my second vaccine.

The gave me a number of someone at Mor Phrom to call after hearing my complaint 'I have no certificate showing second vaccine'

The man at Mor Phrom I spoke to said many foreigners are having problems with the Mor Phrom system. It's related to the ID number requirement, he said.

I have a Thai social security card and the system wants to register this number instead, but this causes some issues.

The bottom line is that some foreigners are not receiving certificates in the Mor Phrom phone app.

But the man said the certificate is registered internally with Mor Phrom (and is showing on their servers) but that it sometimes doesn't show on the Mor Phrom app or the Thairuamjai website.

He sent me my certificate on Line.

• Like 1