Pattaya Breakfast News

Lucky Bones

Well, it used to be a cup of coffee on the balcony enjoying the ocean view while I checked the news on the internet, took a look at Asean Now, and planned my morning.  Now I am in a house so I have a pool view instead but the routine's about the same--except I have a morning swim before or after breakfast.

• Like 1

I'm with @DefaultName name on this one, I had far too many years getting up at stupid o clock in the morning, now the mrs brings me a mug of tea into the bedroom at 09.30hrs everyday, then when I've had my medication I wander through to the lounge, the local news on our cable / internet provider has just about started, one eye on that & read any emails, open this site have a look, make more tea and chat to the mrs about events on the news & take it from there. ????????????

• Like 1

Outside so Pim Pom can pee and a cigarette or 2 before the noise starts... ., get out the door,7 dogs 

running towards me while barking ( live in the countryside village)., 2 of the nephews we’ve had stay 

at our house seeing how loud they can talk before 07:00 am.. Their parents who work south have seen them @ 2 weeks .. never overnight in 2 years.. 

So the short how I start my day.., loud and annoying..