29-year-old driver seriously injured after crashing pickup truck into power pole in Chonburi

Jonathan Fairfield

8 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

If you read the article you would not have to guess.

The tailgate aint black from diesel soot.

spacer.png

Dont  have to the fact its  black is they think its  looks  good  +  bonus  not so easy to see the soot= this  car  has been tuned to deliver max  power with min emission, in other words go  faster= accident and  trail of  black cancerous  soot  belching out

7 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Dont  have to the fact its  black is they think its  looks  good  +  bonus  not so easy to see the soot= this  car  has been tuned to deliver max  power with min emission, in other words go  faster= accident and  trail of  black cancerous  soot  belching out

Yawn.

I have a crappy old 2015 Ranger, it is white and soot builds up on the tailgate if not washed regularly.

It is 100% as delivered from the factory.... but the soot on tailgate makes me a boy racer with a tuned engine.... according to you.

11 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Yawn.

I have a crappy old 2015 Ranger, it is white and soot builds up on the tailgate if not washed regularly.

It is 100% as delivered from the factory.... but the soot on tailgate makes me a boy racer with a tuned engine.... according to you.

ok ok youre  right none of those  soot  covere d pick ups  have been tuned and I never see any covered  in soot  raoaring past me with gold  extra  wide  wheels and so  much smoke you cant see the raod, guess  my eyesite  is going but at least not my common sense