PM can't wait any longer: 27 countries could be granted no quarantine access to Thailand

webfact

Just now, jacko45k said:

Sounds a bit paranoid and a lot political!

Politics is a thing of the past.  We are as good as a one party state my friend. Zero opposition. 

Turn off the BBC and spread your net a little wider.. Look at what msm doesn't report and wonder why. 

If I'm paranoid then you are gullible. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/14/2021 at 8:12 AM, webfact said:

They reported that the PM no longer wants to wait for virus numbers in Thailand top come down or for enough people in the country to be vaccinated. 

Typical.....

What I've [the PM] been saying and promising the country for the past months no longer has any meaning....

Kinda like how the government used to talk about the target of getting 70% of the population vaccinated, meaning typically getting two shots.

But these days, they regularly throw out public "vaccination" percentages that list the percentage of the population "vaccinated" with only one shot.

As for the second vaccine shot, ahhh.... don't wanna hold up the return to tourism "normalcy."

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

On 10/15/2021 at 3:39 AM, Sqoop said:

Yes it’s the problem coming back that puts me off. How did you arrange your exemption ? 

I moved back to thailand. If i go back to NZ for any reason it wont be till after covid has blown over which will probably be a couple years away.