CCSA operations director say detailed announcements on Thailand’s reopening plan to vaccinated foreign tourists without quarantine will come this week

snoop1130

24 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

eh?  On what or where is vaccination expiration status displayed?  Did you get vaccinated in Thialand?  I recently got the JJ vaccine single jab here in the States.  The CDC vaccination card says nothing about expiration, nor does the more detailed receipt I got from the Pharmacy. 

vaccineInfo - Copy.jpg

It has the date you received the vaccine. Expiration dates are not  fully known or understand. There is no concensus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

Some people will come.  I am more than willing and able as I am semi retired and not heading to Thaland looking for a wild two week holiday.  Thailand always was just a great hangout place for me.  Between my contract engineering jobs, I was on the next flight to Thailand while searching and waiting for my next gig.  It was usually easier to fly to Thailand than for me to drive back across the country from California to my home in Florida.   Love walking around.  Always loved the baht bus easy on easy off pickup trucks.  What a great and inexpensive way to get around a city.  Casual daily foot massage, swim in the pool, a little night life now and then. Food from all around the world.  Plenty of company to meet up with during the day as needed. Meditation at the Thai Temples.   I would be content without all the gogos and bars open.  They are a nice distractions and certainly have enjoyed them now and then. Music, cold drink, pretty Thai figured ladies.  stopping into PapaGuyaos on Soi Diana late at night. But I can survive quite fine without them. People watching at KISS open 24 hours.  Love and miss Pattaya.     As vaccinated, make the arrival make sense and they would get my retirement monies. 

PapaGuyaos long gone

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

i was shocked to reveal recently that my vaccined status is ABOUT TO BE EXPIRED SOON !!!

i am 2x pfizer, and it says on my paper VALID UNTIL 1NOVEMBER...now what? will

i be able to return to thailand if i leave soon? and how many more vaccines i will have to take

just to keep my status ?? what a mess !!!

You must be misreading the document. Expiration dates of vaccines are not  fully known or understood. There is no concensus.

6 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It has the date you received the vaccine. Expiration dates are not  fully known or understand. There is no concensus.

I know what i have.  But Scott Fitzgeral posted something about his vaccine paper had an expiration date on it.

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A clear and actual plan for Thailand’s reopening to welcome fully vaccinated foreigners will be discussed and finalized within 1-2 days, the director of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration’s (CCSA) operations center stated today, October 18th.

“He tell y'all about that
And then he tell y'all about this
He's preachin' up a storm
By the sea of Galilee
He's mixin' up the truth
With somethin' funny, I start to see

He's tellin'
Lies, lies, lies, lies
Lies, lies, lies, lies
Lies, lies, lies, lies
Lies, lies, lies”

Lies

Violent Femmes

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I know you know what you have. You showed it but you didn't explain it very well as I did.

You did not explain anything.  I was not explaining anything. I was offering it as a response to Sott where I asked what piece of paper he had and if he got vaxed in Thailand.  The man said the following words and it would be interesting to see if he can post the piece of paper he has.  Is it some Thai piece of paper that itself expires?  I doubt they mean the vaccination itself.  There is some chance the Thais were printing the expiration of the dose itself which does have a finite shelf/storage life

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

VALID UNTIL 1NOVEMBER

• Like 2

Im not going back before earliest late january anyway.Next time 3 months there,and when return to my country will bring my wife with me for 90 days here.Anyway thats our plan now,maybe many things changed before that time.

• Like 1