What's most important to YOU?

2long

What's most important to YOU?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 minutes ago, 2long said:

#6 Other ????????

'Other' would imply something else is important.  'None' implies, nothing listed, or can think of anything about the virus is important.

Don't care if tourist ever come back, prefer they don't so keep all restrictions

Don't care about mask wearing, because I rarely do

Don't drink alcohol at restaurants or visit bars

Don't even know when the curfew is, as not a night owl.

If any, would be the silly mask requirement. Only wear to enter 7-11, Makro & HomePro.  But certainly not important.  Just not as silly as some people wearing mask in car.  More just embarrassing people are that ignorant.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

'Other' would imply something else is important.  'None' implies, nothing listed, or can think of anything about the virus is important.

Don't care if tourist ever come back, prefer they don't so keep all restrictions

If any, would be the silly mask requirement. Only wear to enter 7-11, Makro & HomePro.  But certainly not important.  Just not as silly as some people wearing mask in car.  More just embarrassing people are that ignorant.

Thanks for your input, but if you have no interest or care I don't understand why you visited the thread, bothered to comment or bothered to reply.

You did point out 'If any, would be the silly mask requirement.'..... ????????????????

To me, 'other' means something not listed above, but this could go on and on....

Have a great day!

• Like 2

Booze is trivial. I don't like tourists much....bunch of drunks acting stupidly. Having said that I understand if I want o have a good time then the place must have places to drink.

I'd like to keep the curfew forever.....from 9pm until 4am.....keep those loud motorbikes from disturbing my sleep.

• Like 2

"Other" - Only open the islands to tourists - No car rentals, No taxis, No tuktuks, No motorbikes for rent or taxi service and No leaving the island unless being shuttled back to the airport to go home. Bicycle rentals for the healthy and adventurous and 20-30 electric shuttle buses circling the island running 24/7. Open all businesses on the islands and let them party til they puke. Quarantined shuttle service from the airport to the island of choice and back to the airport with a big smile and "Thank-you" for your money. :wai:

• Haha 2

On 10/21/2021 at 8:27 AM, KhunLA said:

I went for the first one for two reasons. I want to return to Thailand as before the Cvirus with no hassles, quarantines, insurance scams, PCR tests etc, and  because so many peoples livelihoods depend on the tourism.

in the meantime I will just stay in Thailand.

• Like 2