How do I buy crypto?

So how do I buy crypto in Thailand? Everything I try says "purchases not approved yet in Thailand" etc. How can I buy etherium as a normal person living in Thailand with Thai bank accounts, Thai credit cards, Thai address and virtually no technical knowledge?

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Duke007 said:

Open an account on Bitkub.

Great advice until you try and fail the verification despite giving them everything you have including the name of the first cat you ever owned , and then you read all the posts on the crypto forum and realise you are not alone.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bangkokhatter said:

Great advice until you try and fail the verification despite giving them everything you have including the name of the first cat you ever owned , and then you read all the posts on the crypto forum and realise you are not alone.

I had no issues at all with Bitkub. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Bangkokhatter said:

I had 3 or 4 tries - their email communications to me were quite good. The platform is good, like everything Thai you just have to roll with the punches. Zipmex was also fairly easy.

• Like 2

Not sure if this is any help, but if you still have a bank account etc. out of Thailand, you might look at Kraken.

I opened the account and transferred money to it to start trading from a UK bank account in less than a couple of hours.

I've been trading with it for 6 months, and it all works fine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MadMuhammad said:

It’s good that you ask questions but please do as much research as you can for yourself. Don’t let FOMO rule your investing decisions ????????

He is not asking for your opinion on his investment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

Stay away from it a friend of mine has just been scammed in the last month to them value of $75,000 which has effected her financially big time 

What a ridiculous thing to say. My friend was scammed in $US, should we keep away from that too? 

• Like 2

You can download atomic wallet and make purchases through the wallet.  It uses Simplex in the UK.  But you can't sell that way  You may be able to buy through Simplex directly.   Another option is a crypto broker like Caleb and Brown which you can use to buy and sell crypto.

• Like 1

Don’t let FOMO rule your investing decisions!

Sound enough advice.

However, show me a fresh high, and I'll show you a buy!

To the OP, persevere with your attempts to open a crypto account.  Over time, it will repay you

one hundred-fold!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bbabythai said:

Trezor is 100% safe place to store your ethereum or bitcoin

only if bought from the official website. There are fake Trezor and Ledger hardware wallets on the market, be careful.