How do I buy crypto?

On 10/21/2021 at 1:59 PM, MRToMRT said:

So how do I buy crypto in Thailand?

localbitcoins.com, localcryptos.com

On 10/21/2021 at 1:59 PM, MRToMRT said:

virtually no technical knowledge?

then you are out of luck, sorry. Wait until your bank or broker allows to buy crypto from their app/website (although that will happen either when Bitcoin will cost $200k or never at all)

Edited by fdsa

recommend using only top rated crypto exchanges operating in US/ UK, like Coinbase.

this will shield you from trading scam cryptos and completely protect your holdings from being taken.

be prepared for daily 30% value swings, of even Bitcoin / Ethereum, with one tweet from Musk or one nation announcing a crypto ban…….only invest in crypto what you can afford to lose.

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

If you can't help, better to say nothing. 

If you can’t see the stupidity of someone asking how to buy crypto on social media couple of days after Bitcoin just coming off ATH then better not to help this loser part with his or her money.

You’re such a crypto enthusiast I’m sure you’ll be aware that about 12 hours ago BC dropped 87% in < 60 seconds … and you are enabling an obvious novice to get into crypto?

Next time I see a kiddy playing with a loaded weapon I should keep quiet eh?

Best of luck to both of you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BananaGuy said:

If you can’t see the stupidity of someone asking how to buy crypto on social media couple of days after Bitcoin just coming off ATH then better not to help this loser part with his or her money.

I asked because I am trying to buy something but the vendor will only accept crypto. I am not investing in anything.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

It’s good that you ask questions but please do as much research as you can for yourself. Don’t let FOMO rule your investing decisions ????????

What is FOMO? Is that like Foo-BAR? Asking for a friend...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bartender100 said:

Anyone else brought OMI? I love the whole company and project of Ecomi/Veve, holding 2 million.

If they get the licence for Pokémon NFTs which is widely expected, this really could fly,

They already have Marvel and Bond onboard

Yes, big into OMI.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Where can I find the crypto ETF? I'm also looking for a cannabis/ mariuna ETF

I just read in the LA Times it had its debut. And jumped in value and was expected to jump a lot more. And more ETFs are coming soon. It was one of those launches were they use a shell company. Sorry, I didn't pay attention to where its listed. I guess Google it. I think the story also talked about a pot ETF. Maybe it was in the works. Memory is bad because I wasn't interested.

You could check out the LA Times website.

• Like 1