Expatvac Registration Issues

beatlebones

Just returned home to Thailand after being abroad for 6 months working.

Need to get my first shot ASAP.

Trying to register via Expatvac web app but cannot upload required documents...tried many times.

Anyone else had/ having similar issues ??

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You need to create one file that has your passport photo page and valid visa or extension of stay stamp in it.

You cannot upload separate files for them.

Yes. Easily done online.

First take pictures of relevant passport pages and download.

Then upload to this site which will merge them for you onto one A4 size file :

https://products.aspose.app/imaging/image-merge

Download the merge then upload to expat vac

Upload pictures of the required passport pages

• Like 1

Hope you get registered soon.

Watch the various forums for “Walk in” vaccine announcements, that might be an opportunity to get your first shot quickly. Probably more likely in BKK or Pattaya area, but they are available.

• Like 1

Signed up for this on 2nd of August, got email after a few minutes confirming my registration. Haven't got any further contacts after that....seems that some people got appointments already through this site, but many others like me, not. I'm 54, no underlaying conditions.

Would occasionally also look for alternatives...thailandinvervac...for some time only links for risk groups but 2 weeks ago saw that over 40's where accepted. Used the link to Medpark, signed up and was able to book a slot straight away. Got my 1st Pfizer shot last Wed. 

• Like 2

It is quite fiddly to upload the docs but it does work.

You are better off using Thailand Intervac which lists the hospitals taking registration and takes you to their web sites but you need to check everyday as registrations are taken up v quickly

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, ubonjoe said:

You need to create one file that has your passport photo page and valid visa or extension of stay stamp in it.

You cannot upload separate files for them.

That was not the case when I registered in August Joe.

However, I tried to put them all in a PDF file and it failed upload. I finally read the fine print on that upload page and saw that they only accept jog files. I made separate ones for all docs and they uploaded quickly.

It makes sense that they do this (amazingly) because you just use your phone to make the pix.

Maybe it's changed.

Also an issue is clicking the calendar widget over 700 times to get to my 1949 birthday. It took over five minutes of constant clicking.

On 10/24/2021 at 6:54 AM, brianthainess said:

Not being that much of a computer wiz, I tried dragging etc etc, I just could not get the 2 photos loaded, in the end i got the large icons of pics up on my screen, and photo'd that, I have now had both my shots.  ????

Ingenious. Good job, good jab.