Thai-Australian model Anchilee Scott-Kemmis crowned Miss Universe Thailand

webfact

7B6B875D-A345-4498-9AB7-8B28CE6B4A4A.jpg

Having won this year’s national crown last night (Sunday), Thai-Australian model Anchilee Scott-Kemmis will compete in the global Miss Universe 2021 pageant, to be held in Eilat, Israel this December. Her win is being considered a changing point, as Anchilee aims to challenge existing Thai beauty standards and will represent women of other body shapes throughout the competition.

The 1st runner up is Thai-African beauty queen Tharina Botes, while the 2nd runner up is Nanthiya Suwansawaeng.

During the Top 5 round, Anchilee was asked how the country should be preparing for Thailand’s full reopening on November 1st and she replied “I think we all need to get vaccinated and we should have the right to choose what vaccine is best for us and our bodies, because that is liberty and it is a right. I think having the comfort of choosing what vaccine is right for you will give people more confidence and open their hearts more to opening the country, especially if there’s any hesitation.”

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-australian-model-anchilee-scott-kemmis-crowned-miss-universe-thailand/

Logo-top-.png
  • Confused 1

I think one reason the LK's are winning the Miss Thailand Universe pageant is that, a few years ago, Miss Thailand made it to the final round but she did not speak English. MC asked a question. The interpreter gave it in Thai to Miss Thailand. Miss Thailand then answered in Thai and the interpreter then gave the answer in English to the MC .

Disaster.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I guess whatever it takes to win?  Some Asian countries will never have a Miss-Insert name of Country, be of mixed descent.  I have seen a Miss Korea of mixed descent and a few years ago Miss Japan was half Japanese and half African American and this created some controversy in the "Land of the Rising Sun".  This is pretty much is an admission that English Proficiency in Thailand is abysmal. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I guess whatever it takes to win?  Some Asian countries will never have a Miss-Insert name of Country, be of mixed descent.  I have seen a Miss Korea of mixed descent and a few years ago Miss Japan was half Japanese and half African American and this created some controversy in the "Land of the Rising Sun".  This is pretty much is an admission that English Proficiency in Thailand is abysmal. 

When it get to the ' Land of the Rising Son ' it will be the time to look elsewhere.

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

Well there may have been other THAI-THAI since but my favorite Miss  Thailand is 2010 Pook Look  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fonthip_Watcharatrakul

f19ece6f0c6f2e7cfab061914f64aa79.jpg

She is lushious . LGBT +Q or any other demonination  , if I woke up next to her ...................I would be surprised.

6 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Good question, maybe others failed to complete the entry form ..............LOL

Maybe its because some other species have their vagina's on their faces and we aren't progressive enough yet to accept such 'in your face'  anatomical differences hahaha ????????????