“Lisa” can’t join Thailand’s New Year countdown celebrations, says YG Entertainment

snoop1130

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Can't or won't? Likely the latter. She probably despises Prayuth and his oppression as much as 99% of the Thai people do. Lisa say no to Cha Cha. Talk about egg on that smug mug of his. 

How about if he sings his resignation song? That would likely be a huge hit. May I suggest some lyrics for his swan song? 

I know, I know, I know. I should have reacted when the outbreak happened back in December, and done the right thing by shutting down that area in Samut. 

I know. I should have taken the vaccine thing more seriously. 

I know, I should have had a more qualified health minister. 

I know, my pathological fear of the optics of a lockdown are causing many more cases than need be. Those deaths are on me. 

And I know, I should have been more diligent with the borders, I should have cracked down on corrupt immigration officials, and kept my promise to fight corruption, and I should have and could have done better.

People say I should resign now. I know what is what you are thinking. I probably should. It sure would be the right thing to do. But, doing the right thing would be so alien for me. I am not sure I even know how to do that. Give me some time to think about this. OK? I am sure enjoying all this power and money. 

Memo to SpiderMike007 from PM Prayut -- My apologies that I haven't got around to resigning when you posted this exact same memo 2 weeks ago -- but, you know, I have been busy ruining the country -- OOPS Freudian slip that should be running.

Yours truly, Cha Cha

https://aseannow.com/topic/1235615-health-officials-reveal-concerns-about-illegal-migrants-bringing-delta-variant-into-prachuap-khiri-khan/

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zikomat said:

And this is essentially what I meant. Fake artists like Lisa are just puppets in the hands of their bosses. They are created from nothing and can be sent back to obscurity any moment. You could never do that with the real talents.

Not sure if they have talent or not, as I’ve never knowingly listened to any of these artists.

They are, as you say, creations of the companies involved in the kpop industry and owned by them. The thought of one of these artists ever agreeing to appear at a major event, as opposed to being told they are attending, is highly unlikely. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Heck, she is owned by YG. YG commands high fees and most entertainers are booked a year in advance for New Years.

I'm available for that amount of money. They better hurry though as my son wants to book not to sing!

• Haha 1