COVID-19: Thailand reports 8,968 new coronavirus cases, 64 deaths

webfact

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes this is how the outside world is viewing the re-opening, less than half the population fully vaccinated.  Some of the so called Blue Zone Provinces still have less than 40% double vaccination status including Krabi which is a top tourist destination. For Provinces 70% and above then great.

Fortunately no one Is coming as there are too many hoops, so it won’t be a problem will it. 

Maybe come Xmas/new year the

remaining hoops will be history and the vac target will be met. 

Them everyone will be

happy again………well most. 

Bangkok governor has expressed confidence that the city’s public schools are now ready for reopening next week. Meanwhile, health authorities anticipate a new spike of COVID-19 cases after the country’s reopening, but with a lower fatality rate as many people are vaccinated.

https://twitter.com/NBTWORLDNews/status/1454016406362615808

• Like 1

President of Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited Nitinai Sirismastthakarn said Friday that the first day of reopening of Thailand on Nov. 1, or Monday, will see 7,000 foreign travellers entering the Kingdom through its six airports, on top of 23,000 local travellers.

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1454019849638670337

Nitinai said people should not expect a quick upsurge of foreign tourists arriving in Thailand in the foreseeable future but hope to see many more between December and January.

Edited by anchadian
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Fortunately no one Is coming as there are too many hoops, so it won’t be a problem will it. 

Maybe come Xmas/new year the

remaining hoops will be history and the vac target will be met. 

Them everyone will be

happy again………well most. 

Nobody is coming? Why make flippant and sarcastic posts? Not really necessary. Read what I said and base your comments on that, ie vaccination rates in different Provinces with many still below 40%

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nobody is coming? Why make flippant and sarcastic posts? Not really necessary. Read what I said and base your comments on that, ie vaccination rates in different Provinces with many still below 40%

Sorry was just repeating what I have been reading the past few

weeks and thought it must be the case. 

If no tourists come them hopefully the low vaccine rates won’t have a detrimental effect on the

numbers………oh forgot no one believe them either.  

I think it’s called “cake and eat it” 

I will try again later.  

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, anchadian said:

The number of Covid-19 cases crossed 13.11 million across Southeast Asia, with 30,327 new cases reported on Thursday. #COVID19 #ASEAN #TheNationThailand

https://www.nationthailand.com/international/40008122

Asean reported over 30,000 new Covid-19 cases on Thursday

Thailand still way up there on top with a good 30 % of all cases reported in the Asian Bloc.

Also reported Deaths in Thailand seem very low in comparison to Infections that most of the other Nations have reported.

Philippines - 227 for 3.7 K

Malaysia - 98 for 6.4 K

Indonesia - 34 for 723

Vietnam - 54 for 4.9 K 

Thailand has reported 84 Deaths for a total of almost 10 K reported Infections

2 hours ago, anchadian said:

Ranking of 10 provinces with highest #COVID19 transmission, as of 29 October 2021

https://twitter.com/prdthailand/status/1453994160541683715

Nakhon Si Thammarat should be up at the topof this Table.

Isnt this the Province where 1000 Prisoners were found to be Infected only 2 days ago, but there have been no addition to any numbers , as AFAIK to confirm this.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Sorry was just repeating what I have been reading the past few

weeks and thought it must be the case. 

If no tourists come them hopefully the low vaccine rates won’t have a detrimental effect on the

numbers………oh forgot no one believe them either.  

I think it’s called “cake and eat it” 

I will try again later.  

Your off base @Kadilo you're making wild allegations that nobody believes the vaccination numbers and what you believe people to have been saying for weeks.

Everybody has different opinions and the way adults discuss is not by throwing out sarcastic remarks and nonsense comments.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anchadian said:

Yesterday's vaccinations - 879,556

https://twitter.com/NBTWORLDNews/status/1453976747775463427

image.png.27959cc6447b5033587ae0f8436d9614.png

National Vaccination Rollout:

Fri 22nd: 706,378

Sat 23rd: 356,084

Sun 24th: 226,178

Mon 25th: 731,718

Tue 26th: 812,009

Wed 27th: 762,954

Thu 28th: 879,556

TOTAL: 73,692,039 doses since 28 Feb

41.5% of the population fully vaccinated

https://twitter.com/ThaiNewsReports/status/1454031886834016258

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Your off base @Kadilo you're making wild allegations that nobody believes the vaccination numbers and what you believe people to have been saying for weeks.

Everybody has different opinions and the way adults discuss is not by throwing out sarcastic remarks and nonsense comments.

Nope. Totally comfortable with what I posted Sir. No sarcasm just repeating the what people have been saying for the last few weeks:

The infection numbers are made up, false, or whatever similar terminology has been used and 

No one is coming becomes the hoops are too many. 

So if that the case then there is no reason for concern on the likes of Krabi if, as you say, they haven’t yet reached their 70% target. 

You can’t have it both ways. 

Thanks for your concern but I don’t need any lesson in nonsense comments from your good self and I will continue to post my opinions regardless of the constant negative emoji responses.

……….and I am discussing it. You just don’t like someone having a different opinion to you own. hence the “nonsense comment” reference. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Nope. Totally comfortable with what I posted Sir. No sarcasm just repeating the what people have been saying for the last few weeks:

The infection numbers are made up, false, or whatever similar terminology has been used and 

No one is coming becomes the hoops are too many. 

So if that the case then there is no reason for concern on the likes of Krabi if, as you say, they haven’t yet reached their 70% target. 

You can’t have it both ways. 

Thanks for your concern but I don’t need any lesson in nonsense comments from your good self and I will continue to post my opinions regardless of the constant negative emoji responses.  

Who wants it both ways? Did you read the update report from WHO today on the testing figures and how its difficult to assess the true situation because of that. Its not only posters on here but the experts also.

What has it also got to do with the vaccination rates for Krabi? Which is what my post was about that you responded to?

The are below 40% in fact they are only 36.8% fully vaccinated yet opening up as  a Blue Zone. Testing accurately or not that's a huge concern and risk, also known as jumping the gun only then to make the situation worse rather than wait until they are up to adequate levels such as Bkk, Phuket, Pattaya etc.

As for your remark on constant confusion emoji's, evidence of that constant please...............the one inserted before was justified and warranted followed up by questions from me, so don't even attempt to play that pathetic card.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Love your response to different opinions... Your way to discuss the opinion looks like a personal jibe to me. 

• Like 1

Thailand reports 9,224 new COVID-19 cases, 88 deaths, 8,305 recoveries

COV30.jpg

File photo: REUTERS

Thailand on Saturday (October 30) reported 9,244 new COVID-19 cases, 8,305 recoveries and 88 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1237408-thailand-reports-9224-new-covid-19-cases-88-deaths-8305-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin