COE still mentions 7 days of quaratine

3 hours ago, khrai said:

The CEO still mentions a 7 days quarantine. I suppose this is because they still use the old forms or did I get a CEO for non-vaccinated travellers?

Does every CEO still mentions the 7 days, or should I contact my embassy?

Mine says it is for the Phuket Sandbox; it does not mention any number of days. Below the form, it says:

"From 1 November onwards, the traveller will be eligible to enter Thailand on Exemption from Quarantine scheme (after
receiving negative RT-PCR test result)."

• Like 1

I come from one of the 42 countries. And yes, I submitted a AQ hotel for only one night when I applied for my COE.

Thanks for the answers. As Shuya also says, I'm fairly certain it's just the standard formulation for the (old) COE. And I will only have to do 1 night of quarantine.

Had a bit of a shock though.????

You can revisit the link you received from the embassy (the one you used to access your COE) and you should find a revised version of the certificate which reflects the change in quarantine requirements, i.e., reduction from seven days to one day.

My revised certificate was available ~24 hrs after I received final approval on my COE.

• Like 1

I have just booked my AQ room at Landmark hotel under the one day test and release scheme.

I have received confirmation of it but they still sent me a COE consent form as well regarding long term quarantine which no longer applies for my return on November 21st.

Edited by Scouse123

9 hours ago, khrai said:

I just received my final CEO for entry on the 5th of November. I am fully vaccinated.

The CEO still mentions a 7 days quarantine. I suppose this is because they still use the old forms or did I get a CEO for non-vaccinated travellers?

Does every CEO still mentions

As long as you arrive on or after Nov 1 you can ignore the 7 day requirement (provided you are from the list of low risk countries).  You only need one night booking in a quarantine hotel.  I also arrive on Nov 5 and checked all this with the embassy in my country.

• Like 1