What is it about yourself that you think or thought attracts women to you?

NoshowJones

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Which doesn't explain why murderers, gang members and drug dealers get all the most attractive women.

IMO that's easily explained. Women go for type A men to breed, then look for a type B to bring up the child with OR young women want to have fun, and type A guys are more fun. Then when they want to settle down and have children, they'll go with a boring type B.

Till I worked it out I never understood why attractive women were with gang members, but when I asked a female colleague about it she told me that the women were probably as bad as the guys they were with. I was making the fundamental mistake of thinking that an attractive woman was "good" just because she was attractive- not so.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 11:54 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

the women were probably as bad as the guys they were with. I was making the fundamental mistake of thinking that an attractive woman was "good" just because she was attractive- not so.

Quite a key issue.  These women probably have many issues that simply get ignored because they're hot.  (The fact that they're attracted to these guys in the first place should be a significant red flag.)  All the "nice guys" who swoon over them and complain that they "only want a**holes" probably also ignore plain looking girls who are sweet and caring.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 4:16 PM, BangkokReady said:

Quite a key issue.  These women probably have many issues that simply get ignored because they're hot.  (The fact that they're attracted to these guys in the first place should be a significant red flag.)  All the "nice guys" who swoon over them and complain that they "only want a**holes" probably also ignore plain looking girls who are sweet and caring.

Sadly most of the sweet and caring local women seem to be chubby, which is an absolute no go for me.

The hot ones are rare and if not into gang bangers probably get snapped up by guys with loadsacash.

• Like 2

On 11/6/2021 at 10:16 AM, BangkokReady said:

All the "nice guys" who swoon over them and complain that they "only want a**holes" probably also ignore plain looking girls who are sweet and caring.

I used to think that about my plain looking Brit wife.

She was a complete cow ....... I wish I'd gone for hot, small and pretty first time round.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sadly most of the sweet and caring local women seem to be chubby, which is an absolute no go for me.

Absolutely.  Some of the nicest and smartest women I have met have been chubby.  I think there must be a link, like being less in demand forces them to actually make an effort in life, while the hot girls just wait for everything to be done for them.  They must be able to relate to what it takes to be a man a lot easier.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The hot ones are rare and if not into gang bangers probably get snapped up by guys with loadsacash.

And if they're still single beyond their mid-twenties, chances are some scumbag has taken advantage of them and they're pretty messed up.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Back in the days ( before everyone got chubby ) when I was quite keen to get married, all the ones I really liked had got married already, and why would I marry one I wasn't keen on?

I guess I was just lucky to have escaped as long as I did ( till 30 ) as I was able to have a great life till then, with no responsibilities. Besides, had I got married back then I'd probably have had kids, so lucky on that too.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

And if they're still single beyond their mid-twenties, chances are some scumbag has taken advantage of them and they're pretty messed up.

IMO being treated as special just for being good looking is bound to have some negative effects, and then, once they get older, getting hit on all the time by randy boys must, IMO, compound those negative effects.

The Eagles said it best in Lyin' Eyes

City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile
A rich old man, and she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace go in style

She wonders how it ever got this crazy
She thinks about a boy she knew in school
Did she get tired or did she just get lazy?
She's so far gone, she feels just like a fool

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

IMHO nearly all women beyond their mid-twenties are 'pretty messed up'.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Absolutely.  Some of the nicest and smartest women I have met have been chubby.  I think there must be a link, like being less in demand forces them to actually make an effort in life, while the hot girls just wait for everything to be done for them.  They must be able to relate to what it takes to be a man a lot easier.

It's not necessarily the chubby thing, but just being unattractive in general.  Attractive women in most societies will have it easier than unattractive women.  They have so many guys going after them that they have to literally beat them off with a stick.  Hence the attitude.  Unattractive women starve for attention and perk right up if just one guy shows them any interest. 

16 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

The reality is pretty much every Thai woman interested in a farang will have been hard done by a Thai guy.  A Thai woman's first love will almost always be a Thai guy.  But then they assume farangs would be different and inevitably, the farangs they meet end up being much of the same.  So yeah, some of these women are pretty messed up.