Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

2 minutes ago, wehmoen said:

My TP got approved yesterday already. Now this happened:

image.png.adb69ced520ecb2145fba58121c04cde.png

Thank you I guess. They are all different QR codes. Which one should I take with me on my trip? Should I take all and tell them "Pick one"? I am honestly confused.

How quickly did you get your approval emails? They obviously were processed via automation, or at least sent out automatically.

when is your flight date?

Edited by Danderman123

Just now, Danderman123 said:

How quickly did you get your approval emails and did they come in a batch?

when is your flight date?

I applied on the 1st. Got my QR code and approval yesterday. And now I suddenly get flooded with QR codes. The emails you see on the screenshot all came at once

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

A theory:

The TP system operates automatically if the application contains a vaccine certificate containing a QR code, and automatic = instant. If not, a human has to do the review, and the humans are busy.

Just done that an hour ago and am not receiving the pass. I put the vaccine certificate and the QR code. But it's a thai certificate ! So maybe the sytem doesn t like it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wehmoen said:

I applied on the 1st. Got my QR code and approval yesterday. And now I suddenly get flooded with QR codes. The emails you see on the screenshot all came at once

Wait, you only submitted one application, but received ten or so QR codes?

When is your flight date?

3 minutes ago, abrise said:

Just done that an hour ago and am not receiving the pass. I put the vaccine certificate and the QR code. But it's a thai certificate ! So maybe the sytem doesn t like it. 

My hypothesis is that the system is programmed to automatically process apps with a EU vax certificate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wehmoen said:

My TP got approved yesterday already. Now this happened:

image.png.adb69ced520ecb2145fba58121c04cde.png

Thank you I guess. They are all different QR codes. Which one should I take with me on my trip? Should I take all and tell them "Pick one"? I am honestly confused.

Did you get the API error when you first submitted and/or hit the submit button a number of times when you applied?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gdog said:

I would apply again. I also completed using a hotmail address on the 1st Nov and didn't receive any confirmation. Re-applied today with a newly created gmail and received confirmation email and QR code instantly. 

8 hours ago, gdog said:

I would apply again. I also completed using a hotmail address on the 1st Nov and didn't receive any confirmation. Re-applied today with a newly created gmail and received confirmation email and QR code instantly. 

What is your flight date?

I applied yesterday using a Hotmail address, got the success message at the end but no email sent to my Hotmail address.

I have just redone the application again using a yahoo address, got success at the end and an email 5 minutes later to yahoo address.

Fingers crossed I get the QR soon as I have not seen my wife and kids for 1  1/2 years

10 minutes ago, geordie said:

I applied yesterday using a Hotmail address, got the success message at the end but no email sent to my Hotmail address.

I have just redone the application again using a yahoo address, got success at the end and an email 5 minutes later to yahoo address.

Fingers crossed I get the QR soon as I have not seen my wife and kids for 1  1/2 years

But no QR code. When is your flight date?

27 minutes ago, Caggo said:

To those from EU that are getting instant approval and QR code, are you attaching the EU digital COVID pass OR country issued certificate? 

I've attached the QR codes of mu EU digital covid cert all the times but don't have a TP QR code from the submission from 1st of November, still waiting for approval. Got my approval and QR code today within a minute of hitting submit. Some people say it could be a system error and the QR code may not be valid....I don't care, my name in the approval is correct and the arrival date too. If there is a problem with the encoded information it is their problem, not mine. They encoded it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gearbox said:

I've attached the QR codes of mu EU digital covid cert all the times but don't have a TP QR code from the submission from 1st of November, still waiting for approval. Got my approval and QR code today within a minute of hitting submit. Some people say it could be a system error and the QR code may not be valid....I don't care, my name in the approval is correct and the arrival date too. If there is a problem with the encoded information it is their problem, not mine. They encoded it.

To be clear, you re-submitted an application today, and received an immediate QR code? When is your flight date?

Based on today’s comments, there is almost a direct correlation between receiving  a confirmation email and NOT receiving a QR code, almost as if the system thinks the confirmation email IS the QR code.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

To be clear, you re-submitted an application today, and received an immediate QR code? When is your flight date?

Based on today’s comments, there is almost a direct correlation between receiving  a confirmation email and NOT receiving a QR code, almost as if the system thinks the confirmation email IS the QR code.

I received both a confirmation and a QR

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Yep submitted a new one today and got approval within a minute. Flying 11th November.

I got "success" and confirmation email 1st of November but haven't received anything since then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

What is causing that error, and can I have some? I would love an instant QR code.

My hypothesis is that the error is caused by a vaccine cert with a QR code, probably just the EU cents.

Nope, mine went through straight away and issued in seconds. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gearbox said:

Yep submitted a new one today and got approval within a minute. Flying 11th November.

I got "success" and confirmation email 1st of November but haven't received anything since then.

What I am coming around to is:

if you get a confirmation email, and a QR code, your app was processed automatically.

if you get a confirmation email, but no immediate QR code, your app is being processed manually, and is in Purgatory.

why some apps are processed automatically is a mystery.

1 hour ago, misterphil said:

Yes Agoda AQ hotels are accepted. Just got my pass instantly with Agoda reservation. 

I booked my hotel from Agoda and used the Agoda confirmation in TP, then next day I get email from hotel to send them my itinerary and copy of PP then they will send me the confirmation to use for the TP application. Did I screw up using the Agoda confirmation? Should I resubmit with hotel confirmation letter as I received the email from TP that application was accepted, but no QR code?

1 hour ago, Caggo said:

To those from EU that are getting instant approval and QR code, are you attaching the EU digital COVID pass OR country issued certificate? 

Since TP ask for Covidf Cer in two places I insertedf both. EU Cert and country ( Ireland) issued. Both have QR codes but no pasport nos.  Applied 1st Nov. Got TP QR code approximately 12 hours later. Not flying until 14th November so I think earlier departures being prioritised is not true

• Thanks 1