Jump to content

Required med. insurance to enter thailand.

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can still get a 30 day visa exempt entry

Will he still need a return or onward ticket proof though.?


Is 14 days enough tme to ask for 60 days visit Thai spouse extension while seasoning for an annual extension, or just pay an agent to make extension seasoning"go away"?


This seems an option , it is very confusing as teh rues are not only changing , tey are as we all know applied differnetly in differnet places by Thai authorities

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...