Questions on returning to Thailand

Hello, 

Much appreciate if anyone could answer any of the following questions on returning to Thailand from the UK: 

1. I have started filling out the new Thailand pass ( https://tp.consular.go.th/en/registration ), it looks like I have to buy accommodation and a flight before I can complete the registration, is this the case?  

2. I plan to travel with Finair with a transit stop in Finland, is this okay and uncomplicated? 

3. I returned from Italy to the UK 4 days ago, will this be an issue? do they question where I have recently been?

Kr,
Joe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

1. I have started filling out the new Thailand pass ( https://tp.consular.go.th/en/registration ), it looks like I have to buy accommodation and a flight before I can complete the registration, is this the case?  

2. I plan to travel with Finair with a transit stop in Finland, is this okay and uncomplicated? 

3. I returned from Italy to the UK 4 days ago, will this be an issue? do they question where I have recently been?

1) Yes - you need to upload proof of AQ booking at the Registration (1st) Phase, also insurance etc

You don’t need to upload flight details at the Registration (1st) Phase, but you need to know your travel dates.

2) Not uncomplicated - Finland is one of the 63 ‘low risk' countries.

3) You just have to list Italy as one of the countries you have been to in the last 14 days (along with Finland as you are transiting through there) - Italy is also one of the 63 ‘low risk’ countries, so you are ok from that perspective. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

1) Yes - you need to upload proof of AQ booking at the Registration (1st) Phase, also insurance etc

You don’t need to upload flight details at the Registration (1st) Phase, but you need to know your travel dates.

2) Not uncomplicated - Finland is one of the 63 ‘low risk' countries.

3) You just have to list Italy as one of the countries you have been to in the last 14 days (along with Finland as you are transiting through there) - Italy is also one of the 63 ‘low risk’ countries, so you are ok from that perspective. 

Thank you, Richard. Good to hear!