Do they want Retirement extension uploaded for Thailand Pass?

I have one question and it is not covered in any Thailand Pass published information.

I have everything needed for entry but it does not ask for retirement extension or multi entry stamps to be uploaded alongside my passport, so I haven't done it even though I have them in my passport pages. I sent only the main passport cover with my passport information.

Everything else has been uploaded correctly.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Assuming it is same as the COE requirement was, you upload pic of your re-entry permit only.

There is nowhere on the Thailand Pass Application asking for anything other than the Face page of your passport.

In some cases you may not even apply for your re-entry permit until you are at the departure airport.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I have one question and it is not covered in any Thailand Pass published information.

I have everything needed for entry but it does not ask for retirement extension or multi entry stamps to be uploaded alongside my passport, so I haven't done it even though I have them in my passport pages. I sent only the main passport cover with my passport information.

Everything else has been uploaded correctly.

If they don't ask for it I guess they don't want it. What's the problem?

• Like 2

The Thai Pass app wants an upload of “visa -if required”.  Is this what has people confused?  If we have a re-entry permit should we just not upload it and suggest to them that we plan to enter visa exempt?  If we do…..and we get a QR code, what happens when we appear at immigration when entering with a reentry permit?

15 hours ago, Tracyb said:

The Thai Pass app wants an upload of “visa -if required”.  Is this what has people confused?  If we have a re-entry permit should we just not upload it and suggest to them that we plan to enter visa exempt?  If we do…..and we get a QR code, what happens when we appear at immigration when entering with a reentry permit?

You should upload your re-entry permit if planning to use it for entry.

A re-entry permit  is not entering visa exempt. Visa exempt is a different thing.

You would likely have a problem entering visa exempt if you have a re-entry permit, if that is your plan.

16 hours ago, Tracyb said:

The Thai Pass app wants an upload of “visa -if required”.

It says that on the type of entry page but it doesn't ask for anything more than passport information page when you get inside.