Thais cautiously welcome international travel

webfact

12 hours ago, sirineou said:

Yes Please. 

That would be nice.

That's what we pay them for.

Not like a worm , I am an vertebrates and have a backbone .:smile:

They get a certificate that they had covid and passed, and antibody test would help.

What about them? 

a lot less than you

We would need an address.

You have multiple personalities? 

Couldn't decide whether that post deserved a ???? or a ????

Both, I think.

It is good to be cautious, and I hope the brave travelers that travel abroad, have

great vacations.

I am glad that unvaccinated people are not allowed to fly internationally.

My friend says that he has less and less relatives that are unvaccinated, as they

are dying off as they get COVID for the 2nd or 3rd time.  

I hope that a few more rules are relaxed, so that more of us retired

travelers can feel okay to travel.

Geezer

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 9:02 AM, Saanim said:

It has never been before with the former kind leaders democratically elected, has it? 

Are you are Thai Govt 'damage control' agent?

I ask because your pathetic comment does not display much intelligence. 

Then again, stupid people rarely employ anyone of caliber. 

(Sorry, this is an English language forum, but maybe you would like me to translate into Thai for you?)

On 11/8/2021 at 4:08 AM, spidermike007 said:

Let us hope someone from the Future Forward Party, on the level of Thanathorn comes forward. The ruling party is despised like never before. They have richly earned that hatred and disapproval. They are thugs, drug lords, and thiefs. And add to that the dismal failure of the VAX program, the inability to contain Covid, and the willful sabotage of the tourism sector, and you have all the ingredients for losing a "fair election". How far out they are willing to extend themselves to secure a stolen election, remains to be seen, and so do the repercussions for such a move. 

The people have to make a statement, the people have to remove the 250 crony senators, and the people have to find a way to turn this nation around, and drag it back from the stone age of dinosaur leadership. 

Prayuth, Pratin, Anutin, Phiphat, and the mafia chief Prompow must go. These guys are toxic, corrosive, corrupt, ineffective, incompetent, untrustworthy, very bad for the nation, and virtually assure a rotten future for the nation, a drop to 75th place in GDP, and increasing irrelevance. They have already turned Thailand from the tiger of SE Asia, to a sorry, rabid, whiny, anemic alley cat. 

Thanathorn seems destined to be slapped with a charge of treason should Phalang Pracharath MP Sira Jenjaka, as reported by Khaosod, go ahead with his threat of filing a police complaint accusing former Future Forward Party leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit and Piyabutr Saengkanokkul, former secretary general of the now-disbanded Party, of treason and sedition for supporting the monarchy-reform movement. Couple that with Wednesdays Constitutional Court ruling and Move Forward seem destined to be disbanded too. Dark days ahead for the student led democracy movement so who knows what will happen should their parliamentary voice be silenced.

Edited by edwinchester

36 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Thanathorn seems destined to be slapped with a charge of treason should Phalang Pracharath MP Sira Jenjaka, as reported by Khaosod, go ahead with his threat of filing a police complaint accusing former Future Forward Party leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit and Piyabutr Saengkanokkul, former secretary general of the now-disbanded Party, of treason and sedition for supporting the monarchy-reform movement. Couple that with Wednesdays Constitutional Court ruling and Move Forward seem destined to be disbanded too. Dark days ahead for the student led democracy movement so who knows what will happen should their parliamentary voice be silenced.

Grandmothers and grandfathers will be marching along with their grandkids, once Covid passes. Millions of them. This is perhaps the reason why such reckless behavior, and such selective shutdowns have been applied. The army's days are numbered. It is just a matter of time. 

These creepy, corrupt, paholotogical super freaks days are numbered. If changes are not made, Thailand is headed towards China colony status, or 89th place in the world in GDP. 

Woe is Thailand with false patriots like Prayuth in charge. 

That 2017 Expenditure Table is Ridiculous; silly combined regions like “Americas”, “Africa” & “Europe”; no breakout figures for USA / Canada, West Europe, Russia, Taiwan / Singapore, Arabs; stating Indians & Africans spend (50% !) more than Europeans; no regional visitor numbers of people or total spend so the ( what, ten ?) Oceania vistors spend per person is actually irrelevant, etc, etc.

the only asians who really “get” democracy are the Free Chinese (Taiwan, Sing, HK), civilized smart people, long exposed to western ideals & systems.

even in the other free advanced nations of Japan & Korea, democracy had to be imposed and remains somewhat alien.

and in west & south asia, democracy is simply incompatible with the brutal backward cultures.

democracy will certainly never take root here due to poor education & passive culture.

I spend about 50.000 bath in one nigth i soi nana..many years ago.The barladies still remember me.

Remember my face..not my name.ha-ha.When i wake up next morning i had no visacard..not my passport and wallet.I get so stressed.But i was lucky, the lady who worked in the reception had take it all and put in the hotelsafe.She saved me and told the lady who came with me to leave.I didnt remember anything.That hotel i stayed many times so they protect me.That hotel was in sukumvit soi 29.