Flight time arrival for 1 night ASQ

Tango777

My wife has to go back from the U.S. to Thailand for family reasons. She is saying that if she arrives in the morning, I guess prior to Noon, that she would need to stay just one night. But, if she arrives later, like after Noon, she may have to stay two nights? I'm searching all over, probably our best bet is to get her on the phone with the hotel. I'm on the Thai Pass site now and you have to have your flight/hotel booked already to complete the Thai Pass.

Thanks in advance! Tango

Edited by Tango777
typo

from 6 to 30-40h, depending on timing.

I think they all charge flat rate for stay, whether 1 or 2 nights (that one is very unlikely, but possible). And they operate 24h, can check in and check out at anytime.

One hotel does in 3h for an additional 500b.

But if hotel is already payed, together with meals, let stay and relax in comfort of 4* hotel

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

I did end up contacting the hotel, have to have hotel booking anyway for Thai Pass. Evidently no insurance is needed for Thai nationals so we put in her Thai passport. The hotel said usually the test comes back in 3 - 12 hours and done. 

I am curious if there is any way to check on the status of Thai Pass. At the end it says waif 5-7 days for a confirmation email. 

Edited by Tango777

19 minutes ago, internationalism said:

if you don't have insurance they won't give you Pass.

Hotel doesn't need insurance, only vax.

You need to give to hotel all guests names with all required documents.

In many thai hotels this rule was well before covid. Just much different from the west

WRONG !!!.....    Read the Op !!!!

Insurance is not needed for Thai Citizens.

My friend arrives tomorrow at midnight.  Hotel has guaranteed she'll be able to leave by 11am the next day.  Only one night required.  But we called the hotel directly to confirm this.  Not all hotels are setup to process the test results quickly.

8 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

My friend arrives tomorrow at midnight.  Hotel has guaranteed she'll be able to leave by 11am the next day.  Only one night required.  But we called the hotel directly to confirm this.  Not all hotels are setup to process the test results quickly.

Some hotels are partnered with hospitals which offer 24 hr testing and the ‘guests’ are PCR tested at the Hospital on the way to the hotel. 

Others do the test at the hotel itself and they are sent to the hospital in ‘batches’.

It all depends which hotel you are AQ’ing at and their contract with the hospital.

• Like 1