Man United Manager

RickG16

Will Man United have a new manager by the end of the international break?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

So you came on here to say we should forget one of these big name managers and appoint Mark Robins....... I see the Ole inners have modified their strategy, they are now making <deleted> suggestions for our next manager

Fair enough, what exactly do you have against Robins? 

I think Zidane would be a mistake and a costly one at that. Conte would have been ideal but dithering saw him go to Spurs instead.

4 minutes ago, champers said:

Fair enough, what exactly do you have against Robins? 

I think Zidane would be a mistake and a costly one at that. Conte would have been ideal but dithering saw him go to Spurs instead.

I agree on Zidane.

But I don't honestly believe Robins is a serious suggestion. All you are doing is swapping one manager with no top level experience with another.

And Champers to dismiss 'big foreign names' is laughable. Most players in the average PL squad are foreign! If anything the foreign managers are better at dealing with a group of players from around the world.

Mark <deleted> Robbins ????

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, rott said:

Well you've missed out on Eddie Howe and Geraldo, only a limited pool left. 

Might not be that limited if Liverpool hammer Saints next week ...then Ralf Hasselhoff will go into the pot along with Cloda Rodgers should Watford turn Leicester over???

• Like 1

This opening is tailor made for Pochettino. He ain't happy in Paris, living in a hotel, and family still in England. Plus he has to contend with all those Paris ****cutters. I'd look for Pochy to be sorting things out at United as soon as all the players can work it out.

• Like 1

I think it's all pointing to Pochettino. Especially if we've said straight off the bat we are appointing an interim.

From his lunches with Fergie etc it looks like he's always been interested in the job so that's a good thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilai said:

If you do want Poch, It would make sense to move asap as I'm sure an arrangement could be made with PSG if the rumours are true.

Thanks very much for the advice mate I'll pass that on to Joel Glazer.

14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Probably best to channel through Chippy's mate

Cheers. I'm sure he'll pass my thoughts on. Always willing to help those less fortunate????

Daily Mirror must follow this thread....Poch stories all over the place!????

Edited by wilai
update
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That's probably more to do with the fact we have a lot more access to information and it is fed to us to enjoy like a soap opera.

And maybe the fact you still think you are the biggest club in the world but you are not even the biggest club in Manchester, what is now 10 years...tick-tock

Your first point is true but still. We get far more media coverage and attention from opposition fans than anyone else.

This is the biggest job in the world at the biggest club in the world with the most pressure in the world. The hysterical reaction of some on here has highlighted that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That's probably more to do with the fact we have a lot more access to information and it is fed to us to enjoy like a soap opera.

And maybe the fact you still think you are the biggest club in the world but you are not even the biggest club in Manchester, what is now 10 years...tick-tock

Biggest doesn't = most successful. I'd have rather had City's success over the last few years. But don't kid yourself that City is the bigger club.

• Haha 1