Best cryptocurrency to get into now.... I need to invest some money

I been in for about 2 years but only with small money.

My modest investment went up about X7 during that time so it's a nice little pot now.

Anyone care to give their view on Floki Inu? One of my friends say that there is a good chance of this going up?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nomad2019 said:

can I ask what you're doing on this form then ?

Why are you here ?

Heres another ignorant response:

Take care to study the new 'US Infrastructure Bill',

The US Internal Revenue Service and Treasury Department will be able

to set tax reporting rules for cryptocurrency transactions starting in 2023,

pending final approval of the massive US infrastructure bill.

Looking long term regarding New World Order, expect the worst imaginable?

Stick to gardening!

1 hour ago, ed strong said:

There's a thread on this forum here that i posted on a couple of years ago, when the price of btc was around 5,000 usd and we had the same sort of comments then, you will lose everything! dont invest, its a ponzi type scheme etc.

you did not get my point. There are people who do not understand anything in the underlying technology, for whom "the crypto jargon is confusing", for whom thinking more than three thoughts in a row gives a headache, and for whom the phrase "do your own research" means nothing but "watch YouTube advisors", and who seriously "invest" in obvious scam tokens ↓ ↓ ↓

31 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Anyone care to give their view on Floki Inu? One of my friends say that there is a good chance of this going up?

-- I was talking about that kind of people. But if your IQ is above 70 then you could really make a good buck in crypto.

Edited by fdsa
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Are these same? Missed this lesson at school.

If I was given free moneys and was told "go buy some cráp but diversify the risks" I would buy 60% of "maybe [a bit closer to "no"]" and 40% of "no [a bit closer to "maybe"]"

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

I been in for about 2 years but only with small money.

My modest investment went up about X7 during that time so it's a nice little pot now.

Outside bet, it could go to zero, so be prepared to lose it all. I actually bought some for a laugh, the name of Elon Musk's dog! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Heres another ignorant response:

Take care to study the new 'US Infrastructure Bill',

The US Internal Revenue Service and Treasury Department will be able

to set tax reporting rules for cryptocurrency transactions starting in 2023,

pending final approval of the massive US infrastructure bill.

Looking long term regarding New World Order, expect the worst imaginable?

Stick to gardening!

personally I don't care what the USA do. 

• Like 1

well I'm really, really boring so my call* would be to buy the  'blue-chip' coins BTC and ETH. then stick 'em in a 90 day term on crypto.com for a little extra interest. 

with the view to cashing in next year if and when this current bull run tops.

WAGMI

* DYOR, not a financial advice, I'm just an ape and any other caveats that I may have forgotten

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

thanks,.      are there any crypto advisers I can follow,.    I'm opening a coinbase account today I have 5K altogether to invest I think I should split into different coins ????????????........ I just don't know to be honest,.    I know I understand how tight people get a headache when they think too much lol because my head spinning watching all these crypto amazing videos on YouTube,.   it really would give you a headache ????????????????

so are there any advisors I can follow ????

Cheers ????????????

Coinbase are rip off merchants......charges are ridiculous.

Currently moving all I have (far from a fortune) over to Binance.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

stocks ????I'm Green,

but I know there's much I think there's going to be a big stock market crash ????

The thing about stocks is that they represent ownership in a business with a cash flow. You might be unlucky (having done no research) and buy into a company that goes bankrupt, like buying Nokia shares around the time the iPhone was launched.

But if you know nothing about stocks, I would say, just buy into the iShares MSCI ACWI ETF. This is an index of thousands of companies in all countries (including emerging markets) but weighted according to their market cap, e.g. U.S. stocks is probably around 55% of that index, with Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Tesla, Google, Facebook, Nvidia, and TSMC taking up around 15%. All companies who have done quite well in the last few years, and that is basically why they are in that index, i.e. if Apple starts to slip, their ratio of the index should decrease accordingly, and if all Apple’s customers goes to Samsung, Samsung’s ratio in the index should increase (assuming Samsung actually makes a profit from these new customers and thereby increase earnings and their market cap).

Edited by lkn
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, ed strong said:

Of course im biased as im set up for life now, however im still buying and not left the scene.

You have been buying since 2013 and are still buying. So I take it that you have invested more than your realized profit?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1