Best cryptocurrency to get into now.... I need to invest some money

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I suggest getting into Metaverse coins if you want the 1000s of % rise. 

I am invested in HIGH and RNDR, here's a list of them all

https://www.coingecko.com/en/categories/metaverse

thanks,.      are there any crypto advisers I can follow,.    I'm opening a coinbase account today I have 5K altogether to invest I think I should split into different coins ????????????........ I just don't know to be honest,.    I know I understand how tight people get a headache when they think too much lol because my head spinning watching all these crypto amazing videos on YouTube,.   it really would give you a headache ????????????????

so are there any advisors I can follow ????

Cheers ????????????

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nomad2019 said:

thanks,.      are there any crypto advisers I can follow,.    I'm opening a coinbase account today I have 5K altogether to invest I think I should split into different coins ????????????........ I just don't know to be honest,.    I know I understand how thai people get a headache when they think too much ???????????????????????????? because my head spinning watching all these crypto amazing videos on YouTube,.   it really would give you a headache ????????????????

so are there any advisors I can follow ????

Cheers ????????????

6 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

that sounds like a recipe for disaster, some people just want to lose money ????

crypto advisers? don't think they exist, and any "licensed" Financial Advisors would not recommend cryptos because of regulations, and could be criminally and liable in civil damages in a future crash.

Be very careful, and 5K is small, but there are other ways to burn that much cash and still have fun ????

there are some of these advisors to follow on etoro app........ And if people don't learn from YouTube where exactly do you learn all this crypto jargon is very confusing.

But at the end of the day I remember putting 1k on Bitcoin in 2014 but took it out soon after ,.     now looking back I was stupid that's why I want to jump in again,.     

I don't want to miss the boat

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

I do real financial investments, like Futures, swaps, options, stocks and yes you can make more than Cryptos

but the learning curve is steep,

cryptos is the game for "small people" and the "lazy" ????

stocks ????I'm Green,

but I know there's much I think there's going to be a big stock market crash ????

58 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

Financial Advisors would not recommend cryptos because of regulations, and could be criminally and liable in civil damages in a future crash.

Since when has an authorised FA's professional investment advice, that hasn't worked out as planned, been a criminal offence or made the FA liable to a civil action? 

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

it's like watching the Wolf of Wallstreet before buying penny stocks and hoping to get rich ????

btw this movie is a nice indicator - if a person likes this movie then this person in a piece of shít and doesn't worth spending time with them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1