Best cryptocurrency to get into now.... I need to invest some money

36 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

and for those saying "do your research",

there is no research, anyone with a brain can see it's all vaporware and a tool to scam idiots,

"research" in the crypto world is a "self-promoting material" explaining in details the heist ????

and the poor suckers still go full ball deep simply because they were explained how they were going to be robbed ????

anyone with half a brain can see a potential in the cryptocurrencies.

anyone with a brain can distinguish between a "vaporware and scam" cryptocurrency, and a real cryptocurrency that has a real world usage or could have it in a future.

anyone with 1.5 brain can see how governments use a state-issued cryptocurrencies to control goyim in not so distant future.

"do your own research" mean "learn how does that particular technology work, how does that particular "coin" work, what problems does that technology solve, what advantages and disadvantages does that particular "coin" has compared to other "coins", what are the money and math behind that particular "coin" (initial price, limited/unlimited circulation, numbers of emission, etc)", and you will be able to distinguish between a vaporware/scam and a "real deal", e.g. to find out why one shouldn't buy Cardano and Floki Inu with various Love Potions.

Edited by fdsa

Buy Hex , stake it and get your self some T shares and get free copy of all your Hex soon when PulseChain go live , PulseChain will fix the problem whit this crazy high gas fees that we have to day. I think buy and stake Hex will treat you well in the future its still early and PulseChain will have gas fees low as pennys instead of dollars.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, engamann said:

Buy Hex , stake it and get your self some T shares and get free copy of all your Hex soon when PulseChain go live , PulseChain will fix the problem whit this crazy high gas fees that we have to day. I think buy and stake Hex will treat you well in the future its still early and PulseChain will have gas fees low as pennys instead of dollars.

can I get some free T shirts for staking Hex?

31 minutes ago, fdsa said:

I believe the phrase “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing” is appropriate here ????

See how HEX has twice been mentioned in this thread as a good investment. Richard Heart is a really smart guy, and HEX is a brilliant scam. Anyone with half a brain will believe whatever he is selling. Same goes for majority of the coins out there. Even you seem to think you have found coins with *actual* real world value. I have yet to come across one, so maybe you would like to share?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, fdsa said:

anyone with a brain can distinguish between a "vaporware and scam" cryptocurrency, and a real cryptocurrency that has a real world usage or could have it in a future.

anyone with 1.5 brain can see how governments use a state-issued cryptocurrencies to control goyim in not so distant future.

the thing is that there is no use case or utility in that technology. I think we had that discussion before and didn't agree on the assumptions and what makes a technology useful.

it's like saying "XML" or "SOAP" is a revolution for information exchange automation, yet that's how it was promoted back then, but today, does anyone remember that "Revolution" that never happened? ????

The tech is not addressing any issue or problem, and that's exactly the problem.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

the thing is that there is no use case or utility in that technology. I think we had that discussion before and didn't agree on the assumptions and what makes a technology useful.

yes - you've mentioned many times that blockchain is nothing new and there were distributed databases / public ledgers before 2008 already, but never bothered to provide even a single example of such database or ledger.

32 minutes ago, lkn said:

I believe the phrase “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing” is appropriate here ????

See how HEX has twice been mentioned in this thread as a good investment. Richard Heart is a really smart guy, and HEX is a brilliant scam. Anyone with half a brain will believe whatever he is selling. Same goes for majority of the coins out there. Even you seem to think you have found coins with *actual* real world value. I have yet to come across one, so maybe you would like to share?

You seem to be a stuck record regarding real world value of cryptos. Cryptos have much more real value than traditional currencies. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fdsa said:

easy! one example is - Bitcoin.

Not much in utility but as a store of value, much better than gold, for example. 

ETH, although I don't have any, has more everyday utilty and value.  Some trolls are very selective in their research ???? 

https://www.reuters.com/article/sponsored/ethereum-instrinsic-value

https://techseen.com/ethereum-value-comparison-bitcoin/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-gives-ether-token-its-value

Edited by Neeranam

5 minutes ago, fdsa said:

yes - you've mentioned many times that blockchain is nothing new and there were distributed databases / public ledgers before 2008 already, but never bothered to provide even a single example of such database or ledger.

distributed databases? Google is running one now if you must know, and they released the tech under CoackroachDB (sp?) ????

independent public ledger? the white pages? yellow pages? company house registry? global flight registry? worldwide cargo registry? perfectly safe and secure, shareable, and not owned by any government ????

again, you are not bringing problems or use case that have never been solved before.

Edited by GrandPapillon

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Not much in utility but as a store of value, much better than gold, for example. 

ETH, although I don't have any, has more everyday utilty and value.  Some trolls are very selective in their research ????

same as pro-crypto people :P

https://www.reuters.com/article/SPONSORED/...

= biased

https://techseen.com/...

= not well known website, most likely sponsored/biased

https://COINtelegraph.com/news/...

= biased

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

distributed databases? Google is running one now if you must know, and they released the tech under CoackroachDB (sp?) ????

independent public ledger? the white pages? yellow pages? company house registry? global flight registry? worldwide cargo registry? perfectly safe and secure, shareable, and not owned by any government ????

again, you are not bringing problems or use case that have never been solved before.

> CoackroachDB

> Initial release    2015; 6 years ago

ookay

> the white pages? yellow pages? company house registry? global flight registry? worldwide cargo registry?

not easy to download, easy to forge -> could not really be compared to blockchain.

5 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

liquidate everything at bull run top next year is my plan too, but easier said than done eh? I hope we get it right this time ????????

The point is that it's impossible to know when the top is reached, so you just have to make up a price in your mind that you'd be happy to sell at and sell when that price point is reached.

At least, that's my plan this time. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fdsa said:

same as pro-crypto people ????

https://www.reuters.com/article/SPONSORED/...

= biased

https://techseen.com/...

= not well known website, most likely sponsored/biased

https://COINtelegraph.com/news/...

= biased

I am not pro-crypto, I just invest in it. 

Those articles are just a few to our friend who keeps saying NO cryptos have any value, which is a ludicrous thing to think. That is showing bias. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fdsa said:

> CoackroachDB

> Initial release    2015; 6 years ago

ookay

> the white pages? yellow pages? company house registry? global flight registry? worldwide cargo registry?

not easy to download, easy to forge -> could not really be compared to blockchain.

yeah right, no use case for public ledger then ????

my mistake, incidentally just got the email, it's cockroachdb, current version is 21.2

https://www.cockroachlabs.com and they just released a new version,

Edited by GrandPapillon

On 11/15/2021 at 3:40 AM, nomad2019 said:

thanks,.      are there any crypto advisers I can follow,.    I'm opening a coinbase account today I have 5K altogether to invest I think I should split into different coins ????????????........ I just don't know to be honest,.    I know I understand how tight people get a headache when they think too much lol because my head spinning watching all these crypto amazing videos on YouTube,.   it really would give you a headache ????????????????

so are there any advisors I can follow ????

Cheers ????????????

Check out

etoro.   I used this app to dabble in crypto.  You can follow others investors. The app has a fourm you can get news ask questions etc.  

a quick reminder on eToro, what could possibly go wrong with that firm ????

eToro (Europe) Ltd., a Financial Services Company authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license # 109/10.
eToro (UK) Ltd, a Financial Services Company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the license FRN 583263.
eToro AUS Capital Limited is authorised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to provide financial services under Australian Financial Services License 491139.
eToro Germany GmbH, supervised by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht, BaFin).
eToro (Seychelles) Ltd. is licenced by the Financial Services Authority Seychelles ("FSAS") to provide broker-dealer services under the Securities Act 2007 License #SD076

2 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

yeah right, no use case for public ledger then ????

my mistake, incidentally just got the email, it's cockroachdb, current version is 21.2

https://www.cockroachlabs.com and they just released a new version,

yes, and that software was released in 2015. Dare to name a single distributed database or public ledger that existed before 2008?

19 minutes ago, fdsa said:

yes, and that software was released in 2015. Dare to name a single distributed database or public ledger that existed before 2008?

Before 2008, Google had a proprietary one now called CockroachDB, and Oracle had distributed database, clusters, and data grids, I think also the Apache Foundation had a few opensource distributed databases project (you can find them on the apache.org websites)

public ledger, gave you plenty of examples you chose to ignore ????

anyway, those are not mainstream problem that needed to be solved, and crypto and blockchain certainly are not the only technology solutions for those,

somehow you think blockchain is the only option, which is kind of strange

Edited by GrandPapillon

5 hours ago, lkn said:

Well i did try to share but the only thing you could come up whit is " Hex is a brilliant scam" but nothing to back it up so i think i leave it there. 

• Like 2

Look for coins with utility then go look at who partners with the companies that make these coins.

Old money always look to follow new money. 

The crypto space is really starting to heat up now with things like the metaverse and nfts. 

Do your research and believe in what you invest in and don't go switching from coin to coin and chasing green candles... easiest way to lose money.

Whatever you chose be patient and don't be scared when the prices drop 50% or more. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, fdsa said:

Lotus Notes is a distributed database that many companies have used on their intranet.

18 hours ago, lkn said:
21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You stated that there are FAs in the states that are facing criminal charges for proper advice that has not produced the returns the investor expected, I don't believe that there are unless you can indicate where to find them.    

I think the point was that a registered FA would not do this, in fear of being fined.

That was not my point!