China pressured Thai government officials to not criticize Sinovac vaccine

webfact

16 hours ago, moe666 said:

When you leave the US do not expect health care of any kind from the US government, that has always been their policy. I am a US citizen and I  expect nothing from my government and those that do are bound to be disappointed. I did get  two shots of pfizer for the expat only distribution in Chiang Mai. No need to grovel just be patient.

By the way the signs are in Chinese because of the number of Chinese tourist who have visited, that is what a smart tourist authority does.

Just a footnote concerning US health care outside USA territory. Those of us who worked in civilian occupations, paying into Medicare and now retired do not have access to US Medicare. However, if you worked and earned full retirement in the US military, you have access to healthcare anywhere globally through Tricare. I am a US citizen and expect some services from the US government while outside uS territory ... for example, service provided by US Embassies. I encourage the millions of Americans retired as Expats to lobby for equal healthcare coverage ... civilian, and military alike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

This request was likely very easily granted. Fealty is an amazing thing. 

Thailand could have been way ahead of the curve had they not been so cheap with their people, and had they demonstrated some vision and went with the higher efficacy vaccines. 

Too much to ask? 

Thailand like all other countries thought they were ahead of the curve until the more contagious and deadly Delta variant strike and now all countries are clamouring for higher efficacy vaccines and booster shots. 

19 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I would hesitate to put much weight on Thai Enquirer….

Of course you would. Yet, you’re regularly on here sticking up for China.

IMO your the most vocal supporter of China I’ve seen here - by far. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Thailand like all other countries thought they were ahead of the curve until the more contagious and deadly Delta variant strike and now all countries are clamouring for higher efficacy vaccines and booster shots. 

This doesn’t change the fact that many consider China’s vax’s to be inferior - justifiably so. 

And I have a very strong suspicion you’d be here singing China’s praises regardless of the source of such reporting as what was posted by the OP. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Jeez, what a shocker. Wouldn’t be surprised if China told Prayuth how to ties his shoes.

Likely, while he’s standing, bent over and presenting himself. ????????????

• Haha 1